☾☾☾back to school

"RAY! get up!" Jaden shouts at me and I wake up and pull him into a kiss "morning," he looks at me shocked "GET UP YOUR LATE!" I curse under my breath.

I run around the house as the others wait all on there phones "SO NO ONE WANTED TO WAKE ME UP!" I shout pissed brushing my hair "we spent two hours trying to figure out who would," Javon laughs and I smack his back.

"Why?!!" I shout and he rolls his eyes "because your violent when you wake up," Jayla says laughing "nah she kissed me as soon as I woke her up," Jaden says proud "even worse," Javon says.

Outfit:

Me and Jaden walk onto the bus holding hands and I watch Jaden smirk as everyone gossips to each other and I look back to see Sarah sitting with people judging

"Can I kiss you?" Jaden says leaning into my ear "uhh no, your getting cocky," I laugh and I hear Javon cackling "shame boiii!!" Javon says sitting behind us with Sammy.

"Shut the fuck up you 4'1 midget!" Jaden insults and Sammy slaps his arm "at least I can get my girl to kiss me-" Javon shouts and my jaw drops. "WHATTTT!?!?!" I say and Jaden looks at me and leans forward with his mouth open "what a funny joke Von!" Sammy says and I glare at them.

"I am planning to beat Sarah's ass if she says anything," I say leaning on Jaden "please do WAIT don't because it will spread and your famous," I just laugh.

Me and Jaden go separate ways to class and in the middle of a Science quiz I see Jaden knock on the door "hey Mrs Smith? I need to take Ray out of class," he says causing me to look at him confused "sure thing."

I walk out with him and he drags me into the boy's locker rooms "okay so..." I hit him "what?!?!" I shout "there's a party tonight..." I roll my eyes "can we go please!!??!!!"

I look up at him "we will have to sneak out!" I say pretending to care "yeah but Javon and Sammy are going and-" I quickly kiss him "of course we can go!"

I run back to class happy.

Me and Jaden are sitting on the bench as his face is in the crock of my neck whispering "your so cute," I say and he looks up at me and kisses me "your kinda ugly but-" he says obviously sarcastic and I slap him and stand.

"Where are you going?!" Jaden says running after me "arounddddd hereeee," I speak pulling him around the corner of the buildings "ouuu to do whatt?" he mocks.

I pull him into a kiss and eventually his hands make there way down to my ass and I grab them "Jay at school?" I say kinda amused "yeah," he says bluntly and we continue.

"WOW WOW WOW!" Javon shouts holding a basketball and Jaden pulls back from me leaving me against the wall "bro why do you always have to be in our moments!" Jaden shouts "because I'm making sure y'all aren't gonna get pregnant!"

"JAVON GO AWAY!" I shout and he laughs "ass grabbing is one step away from sex-" Javon started but then Jaden ran at him tackling him to the ground "yeah well at least I'm close you can't even reach Sammy's lips," Jaden says and Javon flips him off.

a/n srry for it being short AND my teachers are onto me abt skipping yall FUCKCJJC