☾☾☾mini golf

Ray's room:

"RAY!" I hear someone shout from the hallway, I roll over to see Jaden next to me in MY bed and I panic and shake him awake "JADEN!" I shout whisper

He startled awake "what? WHAT am I doing here?"
he says super confused "I think we fell asleep watching a movie last night, put a shirt on omg," I say looking at his bare chest.

He rolls his eyes and then Javon bursts into my room Jaden still in my bed "RAY!-" he starts then sees Jaden topless and raises an eyebrow.

"JADEN WHAT?" he starts again and I stop him "uhhhh he was having trouble sleeping ," I say putting my hands through my hair "where's your shirt then?"

"You don't wear a shirt to bed and I don't either," Javon rolls his eyes "you can just say you were fucking," I then get out of bed and run after Javon who squeals like a girl and I push the back of his leg in and he falls over.

"SHAME!" I shout at the boy on the ground "fuckkkk!" he groans "what did you want?" I ask and he stands up "we are going out to play mini golf wanna come?" I sigh "yeah obviously."

"Jaden get out of my bed we're going mini golfing," he sighs and gets out of my bed still topless "put a top on," I say looking up at him "I'm good."

He leans down and kisses me "morning," he says in his morning voice "morning to you too," and he walks out of my room leaving me with my stomach butterflies.

**

We finally arrived at the golf place and it was just me, Javon, Jaden and Mumps.

"Okay Javon look after Mumps and me and Jaden are gonna go see who wins," Javon groans "why don't we all play together," I hear Jaden mutter something under his breath.

"Yeah okay," I say glaring at Jaden "Mumps wanna race?" I say leaning down to his level "YES!" I stand next to him "1,2,3!" I shout and I jog so he has a chance and he beats me inside "I win!" he giggles and I give him a HI five.

"Want a drink?" I hear Javon ask "yes please," I answer and while Mumps and Javon get a drink me and Jaden walk off, "photo booth," Jaden says dragging me inside "you desperately want me alone," I laugh and he kisses me.

"Mhm because it is killing me not being able to kiss you in public," I smile against his lips "me too, lets say in three weeks if it working out we tell them," he looks into my eyes and nods "deal."

He continues to kiss me until we hear Javon "RAY! your drink!" I step out of the booth and Jaden follows me "oh I didn't know you were both in there, here," he says passing us our drinks "kay who wants to verse me first?"

"ME!" Javon shouts and I walk up to the first course "okay midget," Javon hits the ball and it goes straight in "who ever loses has to vs Jaden the extra loser," Mumps says and I laugh and Jaden tickles Mumps.

I hit the ball and it doesn't make it in what a shame. "Well I guess I have to vs the extra loser now," I fake sigh and Jaden picks me up and I laugh and he drops him next to the next course.

I go to swing at the ball but it barely moves "Rayray your whole technique is wrong," he says walking up behind me "oops well maybe it's because I never play golf," I laugh.

Jaden wraps his arms around me and grabs my club his body is leaning right onto mine "you were swinging like you have a broken arm," he says seriously and I scoff looking up at him "wow thanks."

He then shows me how I should swing but I just stare at him the whole time "I really wanna kiss you," he whispers close to my face and my stomach flips "same, don't do it," I warn as he looks to see what Javon was doing.

Jaden then quickly pecks me on the lips "whoops," he says and let's me go "your such an idiot," I laugh.

I was walking over to vs Mumps when a group of guys my age walk over to me "hey are you Georgia- Ray?" the taller one with brown hair asked and I nod "yeah," I smile.

They boys all giggle and laugh to each other "shit so like your Mia off euphoria?" I nod again "yup," they all start to fangirl "oh wow can we have a picture?" the blonde one asks.

"Of course," I smile and stand in between the group and pose as they take some photos and I look over at Jaden who is glaring at them "thank you so much," "your welcome have a good night."

a/n i am trying to update this fic more