☾☾☾breakfast

Me and Sammy were walking together as we to the restaurant "so you and Javon, Huh?" I say nudging here and she smiles "he's cute, I don't knoww," I roll my eye "you guys are amazing for each other," she smiles and I feel Jaden reach and hold my hand.

"What you girls talking about," I look at Sammy and will giggle "oh nothing," Jaden leans over me to whisper to Sammy "is it about Javons fat crush on you," her eyes widen and I slap Jaden.

"Shut up!" I say as no one was meant to know "whattt!!!??" he says and I roll my eyes "does he actually like me?" Sammy asks hopeful.

"Maybeee," I say and she smiles to herself.

Javon walks passed me and grabs Sammy's hand out of mine and I roll my eyes for him to poke his tongue "Jadennnn," I hear Sarah say behind us "yeah?" he says turning around.

"I'm freezing!!" she says pushing me out of the way to hug Jaden and I almost fall over onto the road "uhhh okayyy," Jaden says not really hugging her "omggg I'm sorry Rayy," she fake complains as I walk away from them.

"Wait Ray," Jaden says but I leave and sit down next to Javon and huff "what's wrong?" he asks and I look at him "nothing." Sarah comes in all over Jaden and Jaden looks uncomfortable.

"You kids order me and Dj are going to go look around," Jadens mum says as they let us order, Jaden sits in front of me Sarah next to him.

I see Jayla texting on her phone next to Sammy.

Jaden passes me the menu and I don't look at him "Jaden what are you gonna get?" Sarah says and I sigh "uhhh ion know," Jaden breaths out trying to look at me. I look up and see Sarah giggling at Jaden and I see Javon look at me.

"Yo what's going on?" He whispers to me and I stand up "I need to use the bathroom," I say looking at Jaden who watches me as I walk away.

I open the stall and take deep breaths as I walk out up to the sink I see Jaden walk in "what are you doing?!" I say as he grabs my hips and starts to kiss me "fuck I am so done with keeping this a secret," he says still kissing me.

"Me too," I breath out and he looks into my eyes and smiles but then the door opens as me and Jaden are kissing.

"Ray. OHHH!!!" Sammy says covering her eyes and I watch Jaden freeze his lips still on mine "SAMMY!" I shout as I push Jaden off me "holy shit! what!" Sammy says confused.

"I- was coming to see if you were okay. BUT UM?!" me and Jaden just keep stuttering.

a/n srry for the cliff hanger lol