I know Bai! But can you believe it? We are here! In NYC, America! We are AVENGERS!! ACT LIKE ONE! I told to him in a stern tone.

Okay Fine, Tony! I will entertain you.

Bright's PoV
Yeah I am Steve and Win is Tony now. This feels so real. Up untill now I thought I was dreaming. But these memories and this apartment says other wise. I can't say I am not excited. Well, it can't be everyday that you get to be Captain America. I wanted to act in Marvel universe so somehow it's like my dream came true. But acting and real life are completely different. We don't do stunts, it's our body double who does that. Do we have to fight and fly? Like for real? Is that even possible? Considering how we are here. It seems possible.
Win being Win can't get to the bottom of this situation. I will let him enjoy for the time being. But more importantly I need to go to the washroom real quick. The SPICY cereal is acting up in my stomach.
God knows how much more should I put with in next coming hours. Sigh.

After I am freshen up I came to the living room where we both were just untill minutes ago. Both I don't see a sign a Win. Where did he go? Did he already started a stroll outside without me. That's really upsetting,Win. Just when I thought I was alone Win The iron man suddenly flew away in front of me. I could've sworn I would have died if I wasn't quick enough to dodge this Childish iron man.
He already put up his suit and is flying around the apartment like he owns it. Well technically he does because this is Tony stark's appartment.
He is flying around happily. He looks so dashing in the suit. I wish I could eat him up.but How did he manage to find the suit. And how the heck he already knows how the suit works? Win sometimes really surprise me with his stunts.

If you are wondering why I said dashing, here you go! See for yourself.

Don't stare longer at him! 😤

Bright, Bright!! You also go and put your suit on! I bet you would look good! See, it's in the room where you were sleeping. Go and change fast, so we can go out!!
Win said to me almost ordering. His excited tone is clearly visible. I better hurry up. Gotta listen to the Wife *wink*

Yes! I am going Stark. Stop pushing me already. Calm your ass down and don't damage anything while I am gone. You get that? I said to calm him down or else he wouldn't be here when i finished changing and for that he cutely nodded. Aish! Gotta go

I finished changing and when Win said I would look good he didn't lie. I definitely look good with all the mask thing on.

Steve you look so handsome and manly.
Win remarked to which I bit my lip to stop smiling at that.

Now let's go out! Win said almost carrying me in his arms like I wasn't supposed to walk. But Did I enjoy being carried by my love of my life like this? Heck yes!
Soo nowww let's goooo!!
New York here we come!

No one's PoV
Bright and Win oops I mean Steve and Stark went out of the apartment and started taking a stroll.
Stark insists on flying but Steve thought they would attract attention and was against the idea.
But who was Stark to listen? He already started his flight before Steve could even finish his talk.
This is going to be a long day Bright sighed as he jumped to catch up with Win.