11

"Your Majesty, this is not how you do it,"

"Your Majesty, you have to finish these within an hour,"

"Your Majesty, please remember the basic etiquettes of a Queen, you can't just eat here,"

"Your Majesty, please keep all these in mind,"

My head's spinning, it's almost as if I was stuck in a time loop with these words getting repeated all over! I'm beginning to have a massive headache because of this.

"Your Majest--"

"Just stop, okay? Just stop!" I finally burst out. The people with me widened their eyes, surprised by my sudden burst. Can they blame me?! I've had enough! I've had enough of this joke!

Weeks after the King and I's argument, I woke up wet the next day, he had asked one of the servants to pour a bucket of water on me while I was still sleeping! He had asked each of those who were long ago assigned to work for him to watch me while I do my work!

Since then, my eyes would open at six o'clock on the dot otherwise, I'd bathe in cold water in the bed!

I couldn't go out without having all, you hear me, ALL my work is done by the end of the day! I could only go out if I finish it all before the day ends or when the King gives me permission.

This is suffocating me! This is killing me! How can I possibly live in this environment without having my own freedom?! My own freedom! Even that he took from me!

How cruel can he really be!

The head servant is the only one who didn't budge. "Your Majesty, I advise you to--"

"Who are you to advise me then?!" I gritted my teeth. "Now you order your Queen around? Is it the other way around now, huh?!"

"I am only ordering you because it's the King's request--"

"Then I order you not to follow his requests!" I yelled. "If you remember clearly, I work for the King, Your Majesty. My loyalty is on the King Jungkook, you cannot order me unless my King allows you to,"

I burst laughing, bitterly. The bitterness in my voice is very much audible to everyone's ears.

My assumptions are right. Mother and Father did not only send me off to the King, they also wanted him to cage me. To keep my true self within me. To keep it hidden. To keep it a secret.

Falling to the ground, it made a loud thud. Biting my lip, my hot tears dropped. Clenching my first, my fingers scraped my skin. My strength disappears, and so does my ambition.

My parents couldn't find a way how to hit me in my weak spot because the very next day, I become stronger. So they had asked him to do it for them instead and look, they're winning. Their desire to weaken me is now coming true. Oh, what great news is it to give my parents! Oh, wait! I'm sure the great King had informed them about it!

"Leave,"

It was just a word but powerful enough to evince my mixed emotions in these people. How my emotions are getting clear before their eyes.

None uttered a word, they silently took their leave in my office. I broke out crying, sobbing. Becoming weaker and weaker as my cries became loud. Losing hope tear by tear. Losing the will to even live.

I felt like an animal. Which freedom's only temporary. And used as if I'm only a mere unimportant thing in this place. Having a leash wrapped around me, I couldn't go a few more meters away from my owner as he was holding me.

Being treated as if I don't deserve any of their respect.

This is sick! This is torture! This is... This is something that can entirely ruin me.