Chapter 83 Main Event

Start from the beginning

BLU: once we finish expanding our territories, prepare to move the walls, I'm Running out of Construction places.

BLU Grabs A Lighter and a Cigarette and start smoking.

BLU: Wheatley, can you check our unit history?

Wheatley: Aye, Sir.

Another Holographic screen added and BLU Drag it down with his hand.

{Unit Loss - 729}

{Synth Lost - 49}

BLU: We already lost 1 Tripod?

Wheatley playback the record battle before of a fallen tripod

Wheatley: New Mystery Unit was Spotted out in the border 10:41 PM, recorded by a Nano Drone, Unfortunately we didn't get a good view. But!

Wheatley paused quickly as The Tripod's shield was destroyed by a large bronze claw. bigger than the Tripod's whole part itself.

BLU: Looks like these redneck bastards got some new Big Unit.

RED: Yeah.. 

BLU Turn around and saw RED Holding Coke.

RED: The Main Event is here.

BLU: That's Exactly what I'm waiting for the real fight.

Manzo landed on front of BLU's Desk.

Manzo: Sensei!

Manzo was panting really fast, he almost used every breath to escape for some reason to report it to BLU.

BLU: Something Major going on here?

Manzo: It- Its Coming!

BLU: hmm?

Manzo: Some Giant Monster is coming this way!

BLU: Ho? what does it look like.

BLU Release a Puff of smoke.

Manzo: Brown Scorpion, 3 tails, 4 Pincers.

BLU: Hmm.. I see.. was it made of metal by any chance?

Manzo: Apparently yes, thanks to my Nightvision skill I have.

BLU: Good, cause we also have one as well.

Manzo: r-really?!

BLU: Tell him.

Manzo Look at RED.

RED: I Really do got one, Heh.

BLU: First we must Identify with the drones. Manzo-kun, When was the last time you saw it?

BLU Puffs another Circle Smoke and spit the Cigarette right into a Disintegrator Trashcan.

Manzo: 20 minutes ago.

BLU: Hmm.. this is really sounded bad.. We already used our traps, Xerchon soldiers are getting stronger time to time, learning our tactics and how our weapons work. Call the rest of the students back to our headquarters and discuss the plan before that thing arrives.

Manzo: Roger!

Manzo walks into the dark and disappeared. BLU Gets another Cigarette and adds more onto his mouth, a sudden spark on 3 cigarette lights up.

BLU: Where's Fay By the way? is she still here in my living room? or she's outside the Citadel with the Dwarves..

Wheatley: I'm already on the lookout in the CCTV, She is with the dwarves serving food.

BLU: I See.. She can't always stay in my living room somehow, but she's still a growing girl ^_^

Outside of our Territory, 1 Xerchon Soldier was running towards our Territory. He look back and saw a Giant Mechanized Bronze Scorpion.