Chapter 62 : Our Home

Start from the beginning

Sanjana handed over the key to Varun asking him to open the door . But Varun took her little hands in with him and opened the door together indicating there is no Varun without Sanjana.

She went on showing each place in the room , while her eyes and hands moved in coordination as if they were explaining . He looked at her and wondered what is she even made of ? Will he ever be tired of falling for her again and again ? His heart screamt a NO !

What ever it is he was hundred percent sure that Sanjana is a boon that he recieved.

The duo decided to do the infrastructure of the house according to the way they want .

They went to Subbu thata and informed him about the new home and he was extremely happy for seeing his children leading a happy life . While Sanjana's family was equally happy !

Aadi : Enna mama , unga veetlayum disturbance iruku nu . Pudu veedu vangitingala ? He teased

Varun : Angayum vandhu disturb panna ma irundha seri dhan . He told straddling his neck with fake anger.

The cousins laughed at these two and realised they would always be the Tom and Jerry combo

The next three weeks went in arranging the new house according to there taste . Many a times there would be conflict as to the colour of the curtains or the wall paint or the manner in which the things are arranged but they would compromise amongst themselves and mostly Varun had to give up and he did that with all happy heart

************

It was the day of house warming when Varun and Sanjana were there in there house , they had to take everyone along with them to the new house.

Sanjana got herself dropped in a saree and began pestering Varun to get ready . She pushed him into washroom to get ready .

They all reached the house and the priest began chanting the mantras when everyone were busy closing there eyes and praying . Sanjana opened her eyes lightly to check if Varun is happy . She saw the smile being played on his face that melted her heart forever . Down her heart she always wanted to be the reason why he smiles and that was happening .

Varun felt a gaze on him and opened his eyes to see Sanjana closing her eyes immediately making him blush down . This girl can be crazy at the same time make him go down on his knees.

Sanjana went up to keep few things when she was pulled near the pillar . While Varun ensured that no one is there he fixed his gaze on her . His intense gaze made Sanjana's insides to take a 360 degree somersault.

He placed his lips on her forehead for which she closed her eyes in content while next he placed his lips on her eyes and then her nose lastly her lips which he took fully under his control.  He expressed how happy he was in love with her. They were losing there breath but did not have the heart to leave it . When they realised they went out of breath the duo soon parted away . Varun looked at her lips and the lips gloss is now smudged while her saree pleats were crumbled even more . He caressed her cheeks and went near to her ears whispering " Azhaga iruka ! "

This is the first time he had the words spill out from his mouth making her reach cloud nine . She pushed him and adjusted herself . A blush played on her face when she was getting down the stairs

Madhu : Iva mela edho vaika dhana ponna ! Ippudi lusu mari siruchutu vara . She asked

Vikram : Ama Varun enga kannom ?

That's when it striked that he wasn't there and now they had a content to pull the legs of eachother

Kavin : Adho pinnadiye Vararu parunga !

Aditi : Ipa teriudhu ava en ippudi vara nu . She told giggling

While they all decided to make these two the scapegoat for the next few hours.

***********

It was decided by Sanjana and Varun that they will do the infrastructure to there room later .

She went to take her dress when Varun stopped her in his arms and walked upto there room .

Sanjana : Varun ! Inga dhan namma edhuvum ready pannala . She asked as he let her down

He opened the door and Sanjana was taken back with the arrangement done . There it was a floor bed , one of her desires to have in her room and the room was arranged in the blend of each others state

Sanjana : Eppa ready panninga ! She asked leaning on his shoulders

Varun : Neenga matum dhan ellam sollama pannuvingala ?

Sanjana smiled and what next caught her attention was the photo frames arranged . The first photo that hung on the wall was the picture that they clicked in Sindhu's wedding were Varun had taken the selfie and Sanjana's eyes fixed on Varun . The next picture that followed was the picture were Varun openly gawker at Sanjana in Swathi's baby shower.  She ran her hands through those photo frames .

She hugged Varun out of happiness and kissed his face entirely trailing her hands over his chest. To add on the her happiness was the floor bed and she loved how he took an effort to make such an arrangement.

They lied on the bed when Varun pulled her into his embrace.

Varun : Nee ennaya nalla dhan vachuruka ! Eppavum oru Raja mari, unnaku expectations illaya Sana ?

Sanjana : Illa , ennaku indha manga va dhan puduchuruku , expectations irundha disappointment irukum edhuku? She asked playing with his buttons.

Varun : Side gap la manga nu sollitala ennaya ?  For which Sanjana chuckled

Varun : Nee happy ah irukiya en kuda ?

Sanjana : Romba veee !!! Ena enkuda ippudi time spend pannitu ennaya posa posa akkama irundha seri .

Varun : Posa posa akuradhu matum vida mudiyadhu ma ! He wanted to tease her .

Sanjana frowned and was about to get down from the bed when she was pulled under him . Seeing the desire he held set her on fire . He trailed his hands from her face to the collar bone while she did not want to lose her dominance . She began removing the shirt running her hands on his chest mole.  The dresses went flying scattered in there room . When all the shining stars disappeared hearing the moans . His touches ravished her senses completely while her moans gave him the confidence to continue. The clouds hid themselves out of shy seeing the love budding between the couple along with the readers reading out here.....

____________________________________________

Hi dears ! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga .......

Good / Bad edhuva irundhalum you can!

Hope this satisfied the level of ur expectations .

Constructive Criticism edhuvu irundalum solalam ! My dms are always open or comment down in the comment section

Thanks a lot for providing the support to this book !

With love
Author