𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎?|

Start from the beginning

I think in the past you may have struggled with your emotions and have bottled them up. In the past you may have dealt with certain people that had torn your self esteem down or made you feel that you weren't deserving of love. This could have been a parent, a past partner or an ex friend. I don't think that it has been easy for you though. You may have someone stepping forward with a love offer, take that as it resonates but with the king of cups im seeing that this person will be very straight forward with their feelings and will be open to their emotions like you guys have.

You guys might be very athletic or do a lot of sports and I'm seeing that you have a nice body. I'm seeing either a toned body or curvy body. You guys might be very spiritual or be very tapped in with your crown chakra. You guys have a very loving, calm energy and when I tapped in I felt this overwhelming amount of love. But I do feel like you have been trying to balance your heart chakra. You may have a Venus in cancer or Leo? I'm also seeing that as well. You may also be a Taurus or Libra. You guys may put a lot of effort in what you wear or you just have this aesthetic that a lot of people admire.

I'm also seeing you may be the type of Person where you literally look good in just a t shirt and jeans, like you don't even have to put in an extreme amount of effort. You guys might wear a really sweet perfume like roses or vanilla or something like that.

That's it for you Pile 1! My love thank you so much for letting me read for you! I love you so so much, please stay safe and I hope to see you later! Bye!!!

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Pile 2; Citrine
Zodiacs: Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, Sagittarius (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it ; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other significant placements in your chart)

Hi beautiful babes!!! Welcome to your reading love! If you chose pile 2 with the Citrine this is your pile! Straight away loves I just want to ask, how are you?  Are you okay? As soon as a tapped into this energy, I swear this has never happened t...

Hi beautiful babes!!! Welcome to your reading love! If you chose pile 2 with the Citrine this is your pile! Straight away loves I just want to ask, how are you?  Are you okay? As soon as a tapped into this energy, I swear this has never happened to me before, I just felt like crying. I don't know if you have recently finished a spiritual awakening or have healed from a lot of childhood trauma or from previous relationships. But I just felt this immense amount of relief or letting go. I don't know the word for it but you probably know what I am talking about.

I do feel like you guys have been letting go of a lot of past trauma and have been on this journey of self. You may be learning how to set boundaries with people or have recently broke off relationships that were no longer serving you. Straight away Lovely, I feel that you may have a small inner circle or you are known by a lot of people but you only have a couple of close close friends. I feel like you guys come across as closed off or seem mysterious to others.