Lady x Male Reader (Req)

Start from the beginning

Her guard was starting to drop.

He doesn't respond, instead slowly walking closer to her.

Lady was deep in thought. This man was Y/n L/n, her childhood friend. It was hard to split them apart.

He was now right in front of her.

She looked up to see one of his arms about to smash her head in and she raised her arms to block the attack.

...But it never came. She looked back up to see the man using his other arm to hold himself back.

"Mary! Get away from me!"

She stepped back quickly, confused.

"I'm not myself right now, stay back!" He continued, forcing himself to take a step back.

"Y/n..." She begrudgingly redrew her weapon. "I'm sorry"

She dashed towards him and struck down, but he caught it mid strike. He then tossed it aside and grabbed her neck to start choking her.

Using her legs, she kicked him in the nuts and used the short opportunity to free herself and jump back.

Wow. Thats just... harsh!

I don't see you writing it!

Lady took a moment to rest, and Y/n's body jumped at her again.

She punched him in the face and then kicked him in the chest, making him fly backwards.

She regained her weapon and got ready for another assault.

But it never came. She heard a groan of pain come from the rubble and carefully made her way over to it.

He was tattered, bruised beyond the level she had done.

'Have I really gotten that strong...?'

She shook off her thoughts when his body started sliding up, also causing her to hold her weapon to his neck.

"...Kill me"

She was startled. "What?"

"Kill me and i'll be free. I wont have to hurt you. No, I wont have to hurt anyone anymore..."

While it true that was her original plan, seeing him in this state just...

"Please Mary. Your my only hope. Kill me"

She sighed and sheathed her weapon. "I can't"

He reopened his eyes. "Why?"

"You... tell me how this happened"

"I don't know," He sat up putting a hand on his knee "I just woke up one day after an invasion and had-"

He shows her his arm. "-this"

"..."

"Come with me" She helped him up.

"What? Where-"

"Don't ask"

"Okay"

She starts dragging him back to the van.

'Maybe Dante will have an idea on what to do...'

They get back to the van without anymore issues, she knocks twice.

Nero opens the door. "What the hell is- oh. Its just you"

He was about to make a quip, but her solemn expression made him stop in his tracks.

"Please get Dante"

He didn't waste another second before calling him out.

"Oh hey, whats..." He saw Y/n and his demon arm.