Doritos

"Em I'm so glad I found you honestly this is super scary!" I say walking up to Emma as she laughs.

"I was like that on my first day too, when I was eleven." She says grinning as I go red with embarrassment and she chuckles.

"I'm just screwing with you." She says as I nod stiffly.

"Right, sorry." I mumble awkwardly as Jeremy and Shanola walks up to us, shanola instantly pulls me in for a wide hug.

"Hey Andy it's so good to have you as part of the family." Shanola says as I smile.

"Thank you, you guys are so welcoming." I say honestly.

"So did you get round to reading your script?" Jeremy asks me as I laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah about that, I started reading it then I got interrupted by my best friend women child, but I did check and it says that we got an hour before filming I can just practice it till then." I say as Jeremy nods and grins.

"We are gonna stay out of your way whilst you read the script, here's your trailer get back to us in a little while." Shanola says as I look at them like they are crazy, they 100 percent know something I don't.

Ten minutes later.

I'm sat in my trailer stuffing my face with cool ranch Doritos as my eyes skim over the script.

I spit out half the crumbs of Doritos out my mouth.

"I kiss then slap Carl!" I say loudly as I hear Jeremy and Emma chuckling outside my trailer.

I instantly text Annie as I pace up and down in my trailer.

She calls me a second later.

"Make it quick I'm on a ten minute break what's going on!" Annie asks as I try to catch my breath.

"Cherry's characters big entrance is she has to kiss then slap Carl, who's Carl and oh shit shit shit I've just been eating half a jumbo pack of ranch Doritos!" I say panicking.

"Oh my fucking god you have to kiss Ethan dreamboat cutkosky, and your breath probably smells like sour cream and onion!" Annie says making me cringe.

"Okay and where's the part where you help I'm losing it over here!" I say.

"So pop to the shop and buy some gum and mouthwash and toothpaste and a brush and well anything you can find!" Annie says smugly, Ugh I can hear her smirk from here. Bitch.

"I don't know I guess all you can do is pray and also I will send you a pic of Ethan I have like a hundred already." Annie says and before I get a chance to reply she puts the phone down.

I check the time and notice I have twenty minutes till filming I haven't even met Ethan yet i open the photo Annie sends me of him and my eyes go wide.

"Shit!" I say loudly as there's a knock at my trailer door.

"Come in!" I call in walks Cameron and sigh knowing he already likes me since he texted me and Annie yesterday.

"Are you okay, all we can hear from outside is cursing." Cameron says as i groan and shove my hand on my head dramatically.

"Are you having a panic attack are you okay?" Cameron asks as I shake my head.

"Some like that except a panic attack normally happens due to I don't know something less lame then me panicking because I ate ranch Doritos and then read my script or find out I have to kiss Ethan and I don't have any mouthwash or gum!" I mumble panicking.

Cameron starts to laugh as I shoot him a glare and he shuts up.

"I will run to the corner shop and get you some gum and mouthwash, there's fresh toothbrushes and toothpaste in everyone's trailer so for the mean time use that!" Cameron says as I nod and thank him.

"Here's the money please hurry!" I say as he nods and chuckles after he leaves I run to the bathroom I pull out the fresh toothpaste and toothbrush fast scrubbing.

I get changed into my characters outfit as I look in the mirror.

This is so not me I don't wear leather!

I guess i just have to tap into my inner Cherry!

"Holy sexy!" Cameron says walking in as I turn around to face him and flush red.

"Thanks and thanks!" I say grabbing the bag from him opening it and pulling out the mouthwash swigging it around my mouth then spitting it into the sink.

I shove two sticks off spearmint gum.

"Ethan's one lucky bastard!" Cameron says teasingly as I push he's shoulder and he chuckles.