𝟎𝟓 : 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Cheongsan walked into the infirmary, in search of his childhood best friend

He walked into the room and could see that no one was in there.

Just the nurse's requirements and a bloody bed along with bloody tools.

He ran back out into the halls after a few seconds of scanning the room.

Still worried for the girl who he heard was hurt.

...

Miyoung was outside the school, watching the paramedics place Hyeonju on a stretcher and inside the ambulance.

She had a frown on her face as she looked at her classmate, looking dead while unconscious.

"I think she went into shock due to hypothermia, I gave her a sedative" The nurse mentioned to one of the paramedics.

Soon the paramedics were ready to leave.

Miyoung was stood next to Suhyeok, as Mr.Nam wrapped the scratch on her arm.

"What's wrong with your friend?" He asked.

Miyoung just shrugged and said, "I don't know, she just showed up like that" gesturing towards the ambulance.

"How are you doing at school? Just fine?" Mr.Nam asked letting go of her hand, and asking her like a father would.

Miyoung nodded as an answer then said, "Uncle, you have to go right now"

"I will, say hello to your parents for me, I haven't seen them in a few weeks" Mr.Nam said before turning to the teachers.

"Please take good care of her" Mr.Nam said, gesturing to Miyoung.

It was times like this that she felt like he was her own father.

She could feel more comfortable around him that her own biological father.

"Given the situation, I can't talk long" He continued saying.

"You should go" Miyoung told him, and he just nodded before walking away.

The four stood there, watching as the ambulance drove away with Hyeonju at the back.

When the ambulance was almost out of sight, Ms.Park turned to her two students.

"Thank you for your help, both of you" she said, placing her hand on Miyoung's shoulders.

"I'll head back in soon, so don't tell anyone about this yet, ok?" she asked them, and the two nodded as answer for their teacher.

"Go back to the classroom. Let's go." Ms.Park said, pulling the two students with her in the building.

Park said, pulling the two students with her in the building