𝟎𝟐 : 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

As Miyoung was about to follow both Gyeongsu and Isak to their apartment and see them off, she felt someone pulling her from her bag

She looked back and saw Onjo pulling back both her and Cheongsan.

"Hold up, wait. Cheongsan, Miyoung."Onjo called for the two of them, both stopping in their tracks and looking at the girl.

"Hm? Do you need something? I have to go revise the lessons we had taken today." Miyoung said, telling the girl that she still had quite a few pieces of work to revise for. 

Instead of answering her, Onjo pulled down the hair tie from her hair, letting it fall loose.

Miyoung looked at her, and the girl was looking directly towards her.

Onjo asked the two of her friends questions about how her hair looked.

Like if this is better, while tucking her hair behind her ear on one side.

She kept asking the same thing over and over again.

Miyoung was getting tired of her friend repeatedly asking the same thing so she took matters into her own hands.

She stepped forward and helped Onjo with her hair by putting her hair behind her ear on one side and then said, "There, it looks best like this".

Then she looked down at the shorter girl to see her looking at her with a pink tint on her cheeks.

"Thanks, Miyoung" Onjo said, giving Miyoung a genuine and thankful smile.

Miyoung just ruffled Onjo's hair in return with a cheeky smile on her face.

With that Onjo's smile dropped, and she pinched Miyoung on her arm before stomping away going to join their other friends.

Miyoung grabbed onto her own arm, groaning in slight pain.

"What's up with her? She pinches too hard!" Miyoung whined to Cheongsan who was still next to her.

"I thought you already would've learned how much Onjo doesn't like when you mess up her hair" Cheongsan said, laughing at Miyoung to which she just sulked at.

Cheongsan just smiled at her and put an arm around her shoulders, pulling her with him as they continued to walking back home.

"You really live up to the title of the cheeky youngest of the class" Cheongsan commented.

"Of course, I can't let that talent of being mischievous go to waste" Miyoung said, smiling up at the older.

The two followed behind the other three, enjoying eachother's presence like they always have.