𝟎𝟏 : 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

Jeong Miyoung walked side by side with the Vice President of the student council, Choi Suho, and her best friend, Kim Aera

The final bell of the day had just rang, announcing that the students could finally leave the school and head home.

Most of the time, the two student council members had work to do with the student council during after school hours, but today they could head home or go out and do whatever they like during that time.

They were also able to head home with Aera this time.

"Are you going somewhere today?"Suho asks, looking at the pretty girl beside him.

"Cheongsan's mother invited me over to taste test some of her new recipes, so I'll be heading over there. Cheongsan will  be there along with Onjo, Isak and Gyeongsu, that's what Onjo told me earlier."Miyoung answered, telling him how Mrs.Lee had invited her and a few of her other friends over to the restaurant.

"What about you two?" She asked the two older.

"Hyoryung invited me over to her place, needing help with our English homework assignment, so I'm heading there." Aera answered first, then turned to Suho.

"My father said we're gonna go visit my grandma in Seoul, we won't be back until late at night" Suho answered as well.

"We'll drop you off at the restaurant, it's on our way anyways" Aera said, as they exited the school grounds, putting an arm around her shorter friend.

The three walked down the streets, passing by stores and houses, as they made their way to Mrs.Lee's restaurant.

"You guys can head your own way now, the restaurant's just down that alley" Miyoung said, pointing at the alley ahead of them

"You sure? We don't mind escorting you." Aera said, unsure.

"I'll be fine, you guys can go" Miyoung said before walking ahead of them to get to the restaurant.

She turned around and waved at them with a smile, that they returned as well.