𝟎𝟑 : 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

Miyoung woke up the next day, to the ringing of her alarm she had set up on her phone, she groaned hearing the sound

Not a nice way to wake up, but the only way she could.

Otherwise, she would've slept throughout the whole day.

Unless someone threw a bucket of water on her, which has been done before.(You can ask Aera, she was the one who threw the bucket).

Lifting her head up, she realized she was still sat on the couch she had in her room, with her laptop in front of her.

She realized that she fell asleep while binge watching How I Met Your Mother last night.

She got up from her place and stretched trying to wake herself up more.

She took her school uniform, which she had placed on her bed last night, with her to the bathroom to get ready in there.

After over 20 minutes, she was ready and done after taking a quick shower, washing her face and brushing her teeth, changing her clothes and fixing up her hair.

She checked her school bag, making sure she had all of her belongings that she needed in there.

Miyoung put on her shoes before leaving her room, prepared for another day of school.

The house was pretty much completely silent, other than the sound of Miyoung's shoes against the floor.

Her parents are probably still asleep as they don't have to go to work so early in the morning.

She walks downstairs and to the kitchen, wanting to get herself something to eat before school.

She checks the fridge to see if there was anything she wanted, but didn't find anything.

So she just ended up taking an apple from the fruit bowl in the living room.

Miyoung sat down in the living room, eating the apple.

Seeing as she woke up on time and had time before the school bell would ring.

She took her time finishing the apple, scrolling through her social media and liking some posts from her following.

Miyoung later walked out her the gates of her house, putting on her headphones and listening to her playlist on her way to school with her phone in her hand.