"That someone was Hoseok. He needed me, but I had a job to do. But trust me, if it wasn't that important, I would have stayed with him for as long as needed" he said to Jimin but it it was more directed toward Hoseok.

"You still chose the gang over me" he pitched in and honestly, Yoongi was tired of explaining.

"If I didn't go, the mansion would have exploded. With you and me in it." They we're going off topic again and Jimin was getting annoyed.

"Stop. Just tell me from the beginning. Please." They both sighed and understood the younger. Yoongi sat on the bed and Hoseok locked the door. He's not a complete asshole and was going to let Yoongi give Jimin an explanation

"Hoseok and me were together for two years. Just like what I did with you, I told him the risks of dating a mafia lord. But again, just like you, he agreed. It was all fine until one day Hoseoks parents died in a car crash. He loved them very much and needed comfort."

Hoseok just stood, wanting to hear his side of the story before adding his input.

"Before that though, gangs found out about him and they were the ones who killed his parents. To get rid of everything though, him, me and the entire gang, they planted 3 bombs around the manor."

"He needed me to comfort him about his parents, but I had to put out the bombs out or else we all would have died. When the bombs were deciphered, I came back and he was gone. There was note there that stated out break up and we left it at that."

He looked toward Hoseok who had an unreadable expression. He tried to show how sincere he was being with his eyes but still, no emotion.

"I had no choice. Everyone would have died." That was directed exactly towards Hoseok. "Did you really come to a Taemin instead of talking to me?" Hoseok nodded. Yoongi felt like shit.

"When was this?" Jimin had suddenly asked

"Few years ago" Hoseok sighed. He knew this question was going to come up because yes............

"Yes, I'm the guy Taemin had been cheating with on you." He lowered his head and felt so damn guilty. Jimin really didn't deserve any of this. But he didn't even know Taemin had a boyfriend.

Yoongi suddenly felt rage in him again as he now found out who had made his baby so sad this entire time. And Jimin? Jimin was completely out of it. He zoned out trying to take this new information in. He couldn't believe it.

"H-how long?" He whispered. "Two years. Same amount of time he cheated on you."

"So it was you from the beginning. How can't I remember?" He felt like an idiot. He hated this and wanted to get away from this place as quick as he could.

"Maybe because you were too busy running away? I'm so sorry Jimin, you didn't deserve that. But in my defence, I didn't even know you existed. He never told me." He knew that wouldn't change what happened but he hoped to escape Jimins anger. But it never came. 

"Get me out of here Yoongi" he whispered, barely audible. But Yoongi heard. Jimin was staring blankly at the floor and Hoseok was too hurt and guilty to shoot so they just walked right past him. They were out and Yoongi saw his men surrounding exits. He held Jimin bridal style so his neck was tucked in Yoongi neck and his arms around his neck.

"Boss, we need to get out of here, they found out we're here and are coming." Ten had said as Yoongi communicated to Namjoon.

"Suga to RM, where's the closest exit" Namjoon had said some directions and they ran towards them. Yoongi ran with Jimin in his arms as his men killed anyone in their way.

They made it out and Yoongi was thankful he didn't loose any men. He ran towards the vans as Taehyungs team of snipers stayed shooting down the men who followed them out. Once everyone was out, Yoongi realised something. He never killed Taemin.

But he couldn't risk it. If he tried now, he would loose many many members and he didn't want that. He cursed but stared driving back to his own base. Jimin passed out again from exhaustion. Yoongi pulled up to the manor and rushed him to the emergency infirmary in the manor.

Yoongi was panicking. Jimin looked traumatised after all the things he found out today. Especially that Taemin had cheated with Hoseok. Yoongi had made a vow the day Jimin's told him. He vowed to kill both who cheated on Jimin. But now that he knows it was Hoseok, he didn't know if he could.

A few later, Jimin woke up with bandages on him. He did actually have 2 broken ribs and a few cuts and bruises. So he needed to rest. He needed Yoongi. So he called him in.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" He said when entering the room and Jimin's weakly smiled.

"Good. But even better if you cuddle me" he said with a pout and made grabby hands towards the elder. Yoongi chuckled at his child like behaviour. He walked to him and Jimin made some space on the bed for him

He got in and held him close. Jimin's head rested in his chest on one arm around his waist. Yoongi kissed the top of his head and sighed contently. He finally had his baby back in his arms. 

"Are you okay though. After seeing Hoseok" Jimin asked. He knew it must have been hard.

"I don't know"