“ Should we go to our doctor to see what is happening ? ” Asked Goh . To this Chloe nodded to tell him she was agreeing to her husband's idea and they both left their house to go to the doctor.

“ HEY DOC , WHERE ARE YOU ? ” Goh screamed.

“ I am coming , chill . "said the doctor. 

“ What happened ? ” Asked the doctor.

“ The baby just moved.” Replied Goh and Chloe in unison.

“Okay lemme check.” Replied the doctor as he escorted them to the ultrasound room. He noticed what was happening and said, “Since you are 5 months in, it is usual for you to feel movement. These little foetal movements are termed as quickening.”

Goh and Chloe were extremely happy because of the scan results and went to their home peaceful and full of joy.They were glad that there were no compliments.

“Well now that we are home, let’s continue our movie and then I will take you to a great restaurant.” Said Goh.

“I get that you want to finish the movie but why are we going to the restaurant?” Asked Chloe confused.

“Because today the baby moved for the first time.” Goh replied smiling.

“Yeah, you are right. So, let’s continue the movie, shall we?” Said Chloe. Goh just smiled while holding her hand and helped her to the couch. As soon as he also sat down, Chloe hugged his arm tightly and kissed his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder. Goh kissed Chloe’s head and continued the movie resting his head on Chloe’s.

It was a great movie according to Goh and Chloe. However, Chloe thought the ending could have had some more work into it.

After that they went to a 4-star restaurant and ordered their food. They were definitely talking while eating even though they didn’t go to any personal stuff since they were in a public place. After eating their food and occasionally feeding each other, They left the restaurant after paying the bill and doing all the other little formalities  and went to a nearby park since Chloe wanted some fresh air.

After walking for some time, Chloe, being pregnant, got tired and sat on a nearby beach facing a pond. Goh sat beside her and held her hand while Chloe’s head was on his shoulder.

Goh decided to tease Chloe a little and said “You really like to use my shoulder as a pillow. Don’t you?” giggling a little.

Chloe was blushing hard and tried Removing her head from Goh’s shoulder only to realise Goh had placed his head on top of her head.

“But… I like it when you place your head on my shoulder 😉” Continued Goh and because of this statement, even though her face became redder, she just became extremely ecstatic and hugged Goh’s arm.

"You are still the same little shy girl I met in my childhood , who blushes at every little thing," Goh said, looking Chloe into eyes.

"Ig something never changes," Chloe replied, drowning herself in the light blue eyes of goh.

"I don't wanna change a single thing about you.You are what made me fall for you.I still remember the days when we used to play together as little kids.Then from that to school , school to college and here we are happily married and soon to be parents"goh said while he leaned towards chloe.

"Ya , life has its own ways , I never regretted a single second I spent with you"Chloe too leaned towards goh.

"I love you , my shy girl" goh said with an infinite pool of love in his eyes.

"I love you too , my heartbeat" Chloe said with the same feelings as goh.Soon their lips crashed into each other and they shared a sweet kiss.

“Shall we return home, I am tired.” Said Chloe. Goh nodded and held Chloe’s hand, taking her to the car and helping her sit down. After that they went to their home and spent some time together before eating dinner. Since the dinner was over , Chloe pulled Goh to the bedroom, made him lay down and laid down beside him, cuddling him tightly and drifting off to dreamland.

Even though Goh wasn’t as tired as Chloe was and didn’t really want to sleep, he didn’t get up because he was also enjoying this moment with his wife and hugged her even tighter.

“You know, you really are my queen and soon our prince/princess will be in our hands.As cute and adorable as their mother.” Said Goh while playing a little with Chldreamland. Apparently they decided to not reveal the gender of the child. Due to all this, Chloe smiled in her sleep and soon Goh also joined her in the dreamland.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Its end of the chapter.Wait for the next chapter patiently.

Thanks for the support on this story.

Please , vote , comment and share if you like my book.

Bye.