Chapter 23

Date:16 February 2022
Location:Philip Mansion , New York.
Time:10 am

Third P.O.V.

It was now morning and Goh and Chloe Philip were in their bedroom. Chloe was now 5 months pregnant and was lying cuddling with her husband sleeping like a log . Goh was wide awake , he usually tries to wake up early just in case Chloe also wakes up early and needs something , because of being 5 months in , stuff like Heartburn , constipation , dizziness , shortness of breath , nose bleeds , and gum bleeding were common . “ My beautiful wife ” thought Goh while staring at her .

"Till today I think about how I fall in love with the girl , whom i used to fight a lot in childhood.And she always cried due to me irritating her.I remember her watery eyes.And to get her to stop crying I had to kiss her cheeks , which would put a big smile on her face and a her cheeks all red due to her blushing.But as I grew up I stopped irritating her and started caring for her a lot.I guess I loved her from the day we met but poor little brian of mine , didn't understood what love even was" goh was going through all his memories with his soulmate , chloe , while looking at her beautiful face with love and care.

He felt Chloe stir in her sleep and she slowly opened her beautiful emerald green eyes.Goh just wanted to drown in them.

After some time , Chloe woke up and saw her husband staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me?"Chloe asked.

“ Good morning love , because your face is the most beautiful sight of the universe.And it's all for myself . ” Said Goh sweetly to her wife.

“ Good morning hubby . I will get a sweet tooth for your sweet love. " Chloe said as she pressed her lips against Goh's.

" You are so comfy , Can we cuddle for some more time?" Chloe asked with hopeful eyes.

“ Is it even a thing to ask? Sure , you won me physically , mentally and in all ways.I am yours fully ” Replied Goh.

“ You know , even though being pregnant has its problems , I am glad I got pregnant . ” Started Chloe.

“ Why is that ? ” Asked Goh . To this Chloe immediately replied “ Because , this marks the start of our family and The baby is gonna be the mark of our undying love for eachother. ” Because of this answer Goh was smiling like a fool and was extremely happy . He tightened his grip on her by little and held her close .

After about 30 mins , they both got up and Goh helped Chloe off the bed . They both then went to eat breakfast and as Goh had promised Chloe to help her in all the ways he could during her pregnancy , he made the breakfast and after 15 mins , it was ready .

They ate their breakfast while talking and occasionally making a little fun of each other .  After that Chloe suggested they should watch a movie since today was Goh’s holiday . To which Goh agreed .

While watching the movie , Chloe was resting her head on her husband’s shoulder while hugging his arm . When the movie was just about to reach its intermission , Chloe felt the baby move a little , she immediately became ecstatic and said to Goh , “ Gohthebabyjustmoved . ” Goh not being able to understand what she just said , told her to slow down a little and tell him what had happened .

“ Goh you will not believe this , the baby just moved . ” Said chole and as soon as those words left her mouth , Goh’s brain went blank and a large smile reached on his lips .

“ OMG , Let me feel it . ” Said Goh as he went near Chloe and placed his hand on top of chloe's baby bump trying to feel the baby move . It took a while but the baby moved again . And to say that Goh was ecstatic is an understatement . This was the second time the baby had moved and he was able to feel it with his hand.