Dragon master's wrath

What had transpired in the next few hours, was indescribable. The Vikings had attacked them unexpectedly. Hiccup called for the Dragons guarding the island to aid him in the battle but the Vikings had easily managed to incapacitate those Dragons. They threw nets and bolas with the Dragon hunting weapons to capture the Dragons and the ones fighting on land fought with the Dragons all by themselves. Hiccup was in utter disbelief on how they managed to tackle his defences. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he had realised that this was an unavoidable fight and he was the one in disadvantage.

His Dragons were going down quickly. All of them were either trapped in nets or too injured to continue fighting. Hiccup and Toothless still held their ground against the onslaught. Hiccup was fighting with an Inferno sword that he had brought with him, while Toothless relied on his abilities. Hiccup continued his battle on foot while Toothless guided the Dragons in the combat. It was utter chaos on the shore of a once peaceful island.

Hiccup blocked a sword swing with his Inferno and pried it out of his opponent's hand in one move, and then knocked him out. Hiccup was starting to get overwhelmed with all of the things happening around him. If he was prepared, he might not have been having so much trouble. But it wasn't the case. He was starting to get exhausted. He was injured in several places. And the Vikings weren't showing any signs to stop. The sun was about to set.

Hiccup disarmed another opponent and was about to knock him out, when he was suddenly tackled and thrown away by someone. While trying to get back on his feet, Hiccup looked up and saw that the person was none other than Stoick the vast himself.

"This will be the last night of your life." Stoick growled at him.

"I have heard threats like that before." Hiccup said as he got back on his feet.

Stoick then charged at Hiccup swung his axe at him. Hiccup mostly dodged and deflected the attacks and threw in some of his swings when he got the chance. But he was clearly at a disadvantage as Stoick was starting to get an upper hand and was overwhelming Hiccup. Hiccup managed to disarm Stoick but in the process he also dropped the Inferno. Hiccup didn't have the time to retrieve his weapon as Stoick started a full on onslaught against Hiccup. He was throwing punches at Hiccup, who at this point was clearly struggling and managed to land a few blows on him. Hiccup almost dropped to his knees when Stoick suddenly grabbed him and punched him hard in the face, dropping him on the ground and kicking him in the stomach.

Hiccup groaned in pain but didn't give up. In a flash of eye, he got up and punched Stoick square in the jaw. Stoick stumbled back but quickly regained his posture. He blocked another incoming punch from Hiccup and threw him behind. Hiccup groaned and tried to get up, but by that time Stoick already came over to him and grabbed him and lifted him up. Stoick was going for a punch but Hiccup ducked under it and delivered two jabs to Stoick's chest and one to his face. Stoick tried to hit him but Hiccup grabbed his arm and tugged it while performing a spin. Doing this, he successfully threw Stoick on the ground. He was going to go after him, but suddenly an arrow hit him in his shoulder. Hiccup stumbled back at that. He barely managed to pull the arrow out when he saw more Vikings approaching him. Some of them had crossbows in their hands. They took aim and shot at Hiccup.

Hiccup managed to avoid most of them but two arrows hit him in the stomach and leg. He grinned his teeth to muffle his moans of pain. Suddenly Stoick was in front of him. The Vikings had kept Hiccup distracted for long enough for Stoick to get back up. He at once threw a barrage of punches at Hiccup, who this time couldn't dodge. Stoick then threw Hiccup to his men who held him by his arms and body to keep him restrained.

Suddenly a small explosion happened beside them. The Vikings got startled and it gave Hiccup the chance to slip out. He looked up in the sky and saw it was Toothless who had shot a plasma blast. Hiccup slightly smiled under his mask at the sight of his Draconic friend and brother. But the happiness soon faded when he saw Toothless getting hit by a net.