Dragon training part 2

It's been a few weeks since Hiccup started the training of the gang. He was quite impressed with how fast they were learning. Just in two weeks they were able to safely fly their Dragon around the island. They also learnt about how to take care of their Dragons and their eating habits and some other necessary things. After a few more days Hiccup began training them to fly their Dragons in higher altitude. The progress was remarkably fast. Astrid's and Hiccup's relationship also had improved a lot. Astrid could be often found hanging out with Hiccup. She would help him around when ever she could and they would talk with each other at a cliff near the sea while watching sunset.

Like every day the gang were gathered around the dinning table, eating their breakfast. After they were done they quickly headed towards the training arena to meet up with Hiccup.

"I wonder what Hiccup's gonna teach us today." Tuffnut said.

"Who knows. Hiccup says that we are learning remarkably fast. So I think it can be some important lesson." Astrid said.

"What ever it is I bet I can easily master it." Snotlout boasted.

"Yeah right." Fishlegs sarcastically said, making Snotlout frown in disappointment.

Once reaching the arena they saw Hiccup standing there. He was wearing a leather armour and was putting on a shoulder plate. Toothless was standing beside him and was looking excited some reason.

"Hiccup." Astrid called out for him.

Hiccup looked at the gang and said,"Oh, hey guys!"

"So what's up? Are preparing for today's training?" Ruffnut asked him.

"Too much of something is not good." Hiccup simply told her, returning his attention to attaching the shoulder plate.

"What?" Astrid asked.

"You guys have train a lot, you need to rest. So today's a day off."

"Wait really?" Snotlout and Tuffnut excitedly asked.

"Yes. Do whatever you want. You can take the Dragons for a flight too. Just don't cause any disaster." Hiccup told them.

"What are you going to do?" Fishlegs asked him.

"It's a day off Fishlegs. I am also on vacation." Hiccup told him as he made his way towards Toothless and got on top of the Dragon.

The Dragon human duo then launched into the air, leaving the gang with their thoughts.

"Day off." Tuffnut excitedly said.

"We can fly the Dragons." Ruffnut said after him.

"This is gonna be fun!" The twins yelled out in joy as they headed out.

(Meanwhile with Hiccup and Toothless)

Hiccup's P.O.V

(A/N:- Play "Where no-one goes" for better experience)

I and Toothless were flying over the sea in a high speed. We suddenly came across a group of Thunderdrums. We dipped, rolled and dived over them to avoid them and shot up towards the sky. As we reached above the clouds, Toothless slowed down. I cloased my eyes and took a deep breath as a light breeze hit my face. The feeling of flying at such high up in the sky was amazing. Toothless soared over the clouds as I spread my arms, feeling the clouds brush against my hands. I then grabbed onto the handles on the saddle as we dived down towards the sea. As we came closer to the ocean we quickly shot up towards the sky again as Toothless started spinning to make the experience more enjoyable. As we reached higher and higher Toothless stopped spinning and we free falled downwards as Toothless and I let out a yell out of joy. And then we began gliding around and soon we were joined by a group of Monstrous Nightmares and Timberjacks.