Kissed in june <3 (2/2)

"George! Come on you slow ass!"

"I'm coming!"

I ran through the trees giggling, I could hear Dreams stupid laughs ahead. I stopped to take a breath, I felt like passing out. I looked around growing confused. "Dream?" I spoke out. I got no response. Suddenly, when I turned forward I was back on the beach. Empty, and alone. The sky filled with dark dark rain clouds and the cold breeze dragging across my back making me shiver at the touch. I snapped my head around looking for any sign of my best friend.

"Dream! Come on man.."

I heard thunder. "Shit." I muttered stomping my foot on the sand, absolutely pathetic. The waves in the ocean got stronger but it was still absolutely enchanting.

"Dream, where the fuck did you go man?" I spoke quietly as I walked along the shore. It was daylight but the sky clouds said otherwise. Everything was nearly black and white. Suddenly I slipped, but something grabbed me.

"Hi beautiful~"

I looked up. Dream! I let out a slight chuckle before pushing him back. "You stupid idiot! Left me alone out here!" "I told you to keep up! And I want that far, you are just too slow for me."

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes. We stood in silence, it didn't feel right at all. The water started to reach our calves. "Hey, um, I'm sorry." Dream said. "What?" "For leaving you behind, I-" "Dream, I was joking, don't apologize." I laughed. He smiled.

We both turned to the out at the ocean/sky as we heard thunder once again. "George." I let out a hum as I turned to Dream. He smiled and stepped forward slowly. I glanced up at him.

It started to rain. I looked to my side at the ocean to stare at the clouds. But that only lasted about five seconds as Dream grabbed my waist and bumped our bodies together. I turned to him, our faces only inches apart. "Dream? What's wrong?" I stuttered out. I noticed his eyes looking down at my lips then back up to my eyes.

I knew what he wanted, but I didn't believe that's what he wanted. It was highly impossible for that. The rain drenching us both. I jumped when the thunder was a lot thunder; though somehow I managed to jump closer into Dreams arms. He chuckled lightly in my ear. I shivered, placing my hands on Dreams shoulders for support.

Dream leaned down slowly, so slowly that it somewhat irritated me. But i also was getting nervous. "D-Dream?" I stuttered as his breath bounced off of my face. He stopped half way; teasing me or testing to see if I would pull away or better yet, pull him in.

George groaned as he shot up in bed. He rubbed his eyes and turned to the window, the curtains pulled open and Dream stood there. He turned around. "Oh, I'm sorry George, I didn't mean to wake you, it's past eleven so.."

"It's alright." George sighed flopping back into the sheets. Dream smiled as he walked back to the door. "Breakfast is downstairs when you are ready, and we do have plans today so no being lazy George."

George rolled his eyes and then smiled at the blond. "Don't be too long Georgie." "Got it boss." George said jokingly. They both let out a laugh.

Later

"I hope you brought yourself some sunscreen." Dream said as he slipped his shoes on. George giggled as he rushed toward the blond. They stood their staring at each other, eyes never even twitching, Dream was the one who turned around, opening the door. George followed behind him ducking under his arm as Dream held the door open.

"God, I never knew it was this beautiful in America." "Yeah well, this is only Miami Florida, there's many more places." Dream said locking the door.

Little skip