🛼roller rink🛼

Fluff
—————————————————-

"Thank you and enjoy!"

The four nodded as they made their way to an empty four seat table. Clay, George, Nick and Karl agreed on a double date a couple weeks back and never had the time to actually do it. So they pushed everything aside and made time for the double date promised weeks ago. They seat, George and Clay with Nick and Karl across. They scrambled to put their skates on. Karl and George had put theres on fairly quickly as the excitement took over their bodies.

"We will be on the rink ok." George said taking Karl's hand to help himself get across to the rink. Karl and Clay were pros at skating and almost everyone knew that. Karl used to roller skate everyday as a kid and could do some sick tricks as Clay he went once a week with his father so he wasn't as much of an expert but he definitely could skate without falling flat on his face. Karl helped George through the crowds of people who were too scared to even attempt to take a step forward. As they reached the rink George's arm hugged the wall. Karl was already on the rink causing him to almost fall as he was pulled.

"I'm going to fall on my face."

"No you're not! I'll help you." Karl chuckled. George shook his head.

"Would you rather go with a person whose skates their whole life or someone who only went once a week?" He said crossing his arms. George groaned as he rolled his eyes. He slowly let his foot hit the slippery rink. He immediately squeezed Karl's arm as he panicked. Karl couldn't stop laughing at the boy.

"Hey!" A voice shouted. The boys looked up. Clay leaned against the wall with a smile. He pulled his phone out.

"Say cheese!" He said. George stuck up the middle finger as Karl was laughing. Clay chuckled at the photo.

"Just believe in yourself! I will not let you hold on to me until you at least can be able to stop yourself!"

George stuck his tongue out at the man. Clay stuck the middle finger up as he put his other hand in a fist, sliding his middle finger into the hole in his fist before quickly removing it. George rolled his eyes. Karl dragged him across the rink.

"Move your feet like this." Karl said pointing to his feet. George looked down as he frantically tried to skate with him. Once he finally understood he stopped moving to take a deep breath. As he started to move his face lit up. He looked up at Clay with a shocked and happy face. Clay smiled pulling out his phone again taking a picture. As they almost passed Clay the two boys started laughing as Clay took another picture.

"Aww that's a keeper!" He said rushing back to Nick.

-little bit after-

Karl and George made their back to the table where their boyfriends sat.

"You two have fun?" Nick asked pulling Karl down into the seat.

"Clay come on! I wanna skate with you." George said pulling clays arm. Clay chuckled as he let George drag him. He nodded at Nick as if signaling something. As they reached the rink Clay stopped George. George looked back at him confused only to get a wink from Clay before his lips were met with a warmth. Nick pulled out his phone taking a picture and giving Clay a thumbs up. Clay chuckled as he pulled George into the rink. Karl and Nick followed behind.

"Dream wait!" George shouted trying to grab clays arm as he continued to chuckle. Nick and Karl following behind not being able to hold their own laughters as Karl held Nicks hand trying to help him skate. George finally caught up to Clay basically falling into his arms. Clay wheezed trying to help him get his balance back making George giggle a bit.

"You gotta hold yourself up idiot!" Clay chuckled turning hisself having his back facing the other way and George in front of him. He held George's hands letting George grip for dear life. George kept peaking over his shoulder to make sure he didn't hit anyone. Clay just grabbed his chin turning him to look at Clay. Clay smiled as he got lost in the brunets sparkling chocolate colored eyes almost forgetting where he was. He turned himself again. George's head hung down staring at his skates as he tried to focus on not falling. As he wasn't looking at where he was going completely not noticing that Clay had turned away and a wall was right in front of him. As he lifted his head he gasped turning to his side as he banged into the wall trying to grab on the something. Having only skated for a bit and not really knowing how to turn he ended up almost hitting dick but only hit his side and a bit of his stomach.

He furrowed his brows as his mouth shaped into an O. The other three laughed. Clay almost falling onto the floor. George let himself fall down holding his stomach. One hand holding his stomach as the other caught himself as he fell. He rolled onto his side holding his stomach with both hands. People staring at them giving weird face. Clay stopped in front of George wheezing. George hid his face into the ground.

"Come on get up." Clay managed to let out reaching down. George shook his head.

"I almost hit my dick dickhead!" He growled. Clay wheezed having to hold his own stomach from laughing so much. Karl and Nick managed to make their way over. Karl knelt down in front of George.

"Are you good? Did you hit your ding dong?" He asked shaking him slightly. George wheezed out.

After what felt like an hour the group finally got it together after noticing the multiple stares they received. George decided to sit out a bit which Clay felt bad and didn't want to have him feel left out so he sat down with George while the other two skated their hearts out.

"You can go skate bubs." George said tapping Clays hand. Clay looked up from his phone.

"No, I like sitting here with you anyway." He said with a smile.

"You are literally on your phone."

Clay laughed as he turned his phone off and slid it into his pocket. George rolled his eyes.

"I feel bad though."

"Don't be. Honestly I don't really enjoy it as much as I did growing up."

George chuckled.

"Probably cause you had your dad. My family never did anything fun like that." George began to play with his fingers. Talking about his family just shot weird nervousness down his spine. Clay wrapped his arm around George's shoulder and pushed him to lay his body against his.

"I know how you feel. My dad kinda ditched me after High school. He just didn't have time, as my mom would say."

George sighed.

"They look really happy together out there don't they." George said smiling as he watched the other couple spin each other around. Clay chuckled.

"I'm glad they finally got together."

"After fucking 10 years." George said as he turned his head and looked up at Clay earning a slight chuckle.

"They just needed time, like us. It took us awhile. It aggravated the shit out Nick."

"Yeah." George said looking back at the couple.

"Come on. Let's join em." Clay said rubbing George's arm.

Yeah this chapter was shit and also kinda rushed