🕯Candle light🕯

Smut
Praise, riding, overstimulation,
————————————————————————-

Clay groaned as the lights in his room switched off and everything went silent. The AC in his room shut off, his lights and his computer at which he was editing a video on. He sighed pushing himself off his gaming chair and stumbled out his room. It was pitch black and he couldn't see anything.

"George? Nick?" He called out. He heard a light voice from downstairs. He widened his eyes trying to see better as he slowly walked down the stairs. He tripped over something resulting in him cursing. He heard a slight giggle from the couch.

"George?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh ok. Where's Nick?"

"He went out."

Clay stumbled into the living room trying to grab anything he could. Once he found an empty spot on the couch he slouched down.

"That's a fucking obstacle." He panted. George giggled.

"The power has gone out three times now." George said.

"Welcome to Florida!" Clay said. George rolled his eyes.

"Do you have any candles or torches?" George asked looking over at Clay though he couldn't see him.

"Uh yeah- not torches but I do have candles."

"Flashlights, wot ever you call them."

Clay chuckled as he stood up and sighed.

"Stay here." He said before waddling away. George lifted his feet onto the couch now sitting cris cross as he waited. He started rocking as the urge coursed his body.

Fuck

"Shit!" Clay shouted from a distance. George shook himself out of his thoughts.

"You okay?" He shouted.

"I'm fine!"

George chuckled. Soon Clay returned with a candle and a lighter.

"Only one?"

"Do you want the room to have twenty different scents?"

George shook his head.

"Ok then." He said sitting down. He lit the candle with a sigh. He placed it on the coffee table along with the lighter. He leaned back with a groan. George looked away bitting his lip. His pants grew very uncomfortable. He quickly placed a pillow over his growing boner.

"So?" Clay spoke. George leaned back against the couch.

"What should we do?" Clay asked bouncing his leg. As George stared at his bouncing leg, he couldn't help but imagine himself sitting on his leg as he bounced it.

"George! Hello!"

He shook his head.

"S-Sorry."