🔒Lockdown🔒

Karlnap

Contains: hand job

—————————————-

"Karl!"

Karl was sitting on his couch cuddled up in a blanket watching tv while his best friend Nick, aka sapnap, was upstairs finishing his shower.

"Yeah!?" Karl yelled back, his voice echoing back at him. 

"can you come here for a minute!?" 

Karl rolled his eyes.

"Why!?"

"BECAUSE!"

Karl groaned as he snatched the remote and paused his show.  He felt cold as he removed himself form his comfortable spot.  He angrily stomped up the stairs. As he reached the bathroom door and knocked before crossing his arms.  The door opening slowly.  Karl raised his brows. 

"What?"

"I wanted some company."

Karl rolled his eyes.

"I just stopped my show for you to tell me you want me to keep you company while you do your stuff?"

Nick nodded.  Karl sighed opening the door completely and stepping in. 

"What do you want me to do?" 

"Just be you! Funny and entertaining." 

Karl smiled. 

"I only have 7 more hours here with you.  Don't be bratty." 

Karl thinned his lips at the name calling.  As Karl went to speak they could hear that annoying ass weather warning from the tv downstairs.  They looked at each other with wide eyes before Karl rushed out the bathroom and down the stairs.  Nick following behind.

"I hate that noise!"  Karl screeched grabbing the remote and muting the tv.  Nick sat on the arm rest of the couch as he read the screen.  He pointed at the bottom corner. 

"Lockdown?" 

Karl face palmed. 

"Why'd you face palm? Did I say something-"

"Well looks like you aren't going home."

Nick arched a brow.

"What do you mean?"

"If you read the screen, it says 'we are going on a brief lockdown.  We suggest everyone remain in their houses, the airport will be closed for approximately 24 hours.' Until then you are stuck here." 

Nicks impression explained him reaction.

"Oh and the power will be out in about 20 minutes so charge up your phone and help me gather candles."

Nick sprung up from his spot and sped up the stairs the bathroom, grabbing his phone and speeding back to the living where he usually sleeps.  He plugged his phone in letting it charge as long as it can. 

"Candles are down the hall in the closet."  Karl said pointing down a hall way.  Nick nodded before heading that way.  Karl had a blanket and a pillow as he stumbled down the stairs and dropped his items on the couch.  Not long Nick came rolling in with a candle. 

"Nice choice." 

"Wait are we both sleeping on the pull out?" 

"Yeah? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No no.  I was just-" Nick stopped himself as he sounded extremely uncomfortable which he wasn't. He was perfectly fine with sleeping next to his best friend.