O11

"You're such a pain in the ass. You know that?" A pink-haired teen groaned at the thought of having to watch you do your reports.

"Come on, please, please, please? Just wait for me. I'll treat you with coffee jelly later." You pouted, fiddling with your pen.

Kusuo looked at you with a dead-panned expression. "I have other things to do at home." He plainly stated. He watched your face change from cheery to sad.

Sighing as you give up, you finally decide to let him go. You knew he wouldn't say no to coffee jelly, but if he's really that busy, then you have no other choice but to give him his personal schedule.

"Fine. Should I walk you home?" You questioned, tilting your head slightly to the side.

'My brother will be home today. Is this a good idea to let them meet each other?' He asked himself while thinking about the consequences. "..No." He rejected your offer, "Just do your work. See you." With that, he walked off, not letting you say another word.

'He's so rude? What's up with him today?'

     After thirty minutes of working—which felt like an hour, your phone buzzed. You glanced down at your device, seeing a notification from someone.

Unknown
School gates in 15 minutes.

'Is this person planning to kill me or something?' You frowned, staring blankly at the text.

You thought of the worst-case scenario that might happen, like kidnapping or murdering, for example. You didn't want to die just yet. You don't want to die without marrying Kusuo.

|| Unknown ||
4:01

[ name ]
who r u

Unknown
Your mom

[ name ]
oh my mom doesn't type in uppercase ^^

Unknown
Just hurry.

I have chocolate here for you

[ name ]
WHAT

r u my kidnapper !!!😱😱

Unknown
Two minutes have passed.

Don't waste my time and just get the chocolate.

[ name ]
why do i feel like u're lowkey threatening me smh

anywayyyyy

how did u find my number lol ???

Unknown
Idk

[ name ]
ummm ok

oh wait one more thing

Unknown
?

[ name ]
is the chocolate dark?

Unknown
No.

You're allergic to those, right?

I bought milk chocolate.

[ name ]
WTFWTFWTF

STALKER

😨😨😨

Unknown
Tf
Read 4:08 pm

For some absolute no reason, you felt like you needed to see that person—which you called a kidnapper.

You inserted your phone into your skirt pocket and ran towards the ground floor. You made your way to the school building entrance, seeing a familiar figure from a few meters afar.

Your eyes lit up, a smile making its way to your face. "Saiki!" You shouted, making the pink-haired turn in your direction.

You hastily walked to approach him with an idiotic grin on your face. "I thought you left." You stated, pursing your lips.

"I never said I won't wait for you. Did I?" He rolled his eyes, grabbing something from his pocket before tossing it above your head.

You shrunk under his touch, looking up to see a neatly packed and newly bought chocolate. "Thank you for this." You smiled, taking the chocolate that was placed above your head.

"You're welco—"

"But how did you get my number?" You interrupted, questioning him. He gulped before frowning. "None of your business, that is. You should be grateful I gave you chocolates." He responded bluntly.

"Yes, daddy. I'm grate.." Midway through your sentence, you paused. Your eyes widened the moment you realized the words you uttered. Kusuo shot you a deadly glare, a visible scowl on his face.

"I MEAN—UMM, n-noted, y-yeah! I'm super g-grateful, haha." You stuttered, faking a cough right after.

Kusuo sarcastically let out a scoff before ruffling your hair. More like ruining your neatly tied hair. You slapped his hands away, making him let out a soft chuckle.

His laugh made your stomach explode. You pursed your lips, looking away to hide your blush. "I should get going. I still have a mountain of paperwork to do." You mumbled, glancing shyly at him.

He looked back at you with a bored expression yet soft eyes. The sunlight illuminated his face, which made him look more attractive. You liked him not because of his looks, but has he always been this handsome?

"Stop staring, good grief." He shifted his glance from you to the tree nearby. "Umm— You were staring too, you know?!" You spat back, rolling your eyes.

"That topic aside, I'll see you tomorrow. I have to get back." With one last smile, you decided to turn around and head back.

"No." Kusuo plainly stated, making you halt from your steps. You tilted your head to the side in confusion, but his face was stoic as always, which made him hard to read.

     "Is this what you meant when you said 'no'?" You hysterically laughed, making the pink-haired scoff.

Kusuo sneakily followed you to your classroom, which you overlooked since you rarely pay attention to your surroundings. He waited outside your classroom and made no sign of his presence till you finished all your work. "I hate being in debt to someone." He plainly responded, making your grin wider.

"Don't say that. I'm the one who owes you, I guess." You paused for a second, listing all the things in your head.

"Back then, when I was almost dying because of my allergies, you gave me your water bottle. You also gave me your school jacket. You always walk home with me even though you don't want to." You explained, lowering your voice at the last sentence.

Kusuo frowned at your remark. 'So little things mean a lot to her, huh?' He pondered, eyeing you up and down. 'She's annoying like them, but something tells me I have to treasure her like those idiots.'

"It's nothing, idiot." He patted your head, making your cheeks tint red. "If you have no work left, let's go home, then?" He added, tucking his hand back into his pocket.

short chaptr sjdjjfjd