OO6.5

Kusuo told himself that he would let you do anything you wanted. However, after witnessing you get scolded by your mom, he felt uneasy.

"Then give up on me." He bluntly stated, making your eyes widen.

Being the stubborn girl you are, you opposed. "I know I don't have a chance, but I won't give up on you."

"You will do anything, right? Just give up. Leave me alone." Except for his usual resting-bitch face, his eyes were stern as he stared intensely at you.

You didn't know what was going on inside his mind. After he stated that you two were friends, he wanted you to give up on him. 'Pfft, I really thought I was making progress.'

You gulped, avoiding eye contact as you looked at the road. "I don't want to give up. I was taught not to." You mumbled, clenching your fist.

"But if you really hate me that much, fine, I'll leave you alone." You sighed, it was now your turn to stare intensely at him. "You can't simply just change human emotions. Look, I get if you're emo and all, but I'm not like you, okay?! I have feelings unlike you!"

You raised your clenched fist to hit his chest. It had no impact. He was like a stone. Instead of him getting hurt, you fumbled back.

"What the heck? Are you a statue now?" You groaned, watching your slightly red fist. "Anyway, back to the topic," You shifted your gaze back to him.

He was just standing there with his stoic face.

"If you want me to leave me alone, then sure, I can do that. But please don't be selfish and let me admire you from afar." Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes. "Well, then. Goodbye, Saiki Kusuo." With one last smile, you ran away.

Kusuo was shocked at your words. Every part of your words. You were right, he was being selfish for wanting you to leave him alone. It was like your words had a huge impact on him. But he didn't show it. All he wanted was for you to be happy.

'In the end, I still made her cry.'