OO9

"I'll help make the world revolve around you."

His words replayed on your head again and again. The look on your face was concerning. You didn't know whether to be happy, excited, angry, or sad.

"Thank you, Saiki." You mumbled, looking down at your feet. "Y-you don't have to force yourself with me, though!" You added, shifting uncomfortably.

"Do you," he paused for a moment, eyeing you up and down, "despise me?"

His question sounded so direct yet genuine. You gulped at his question, unable to form the right words.

Kusuo had tried reading your mind to look for answers. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't hear any since your head is blank. "Do you? Or do you not?" He questioned once again.

His voice sent you back to reality as you were lost in your own thoughts. "I don't," You frowned, "if you're doubting my feelings, then I'm more than willing to show you how much I like you." You added, a slight tint of blush was planted on your face.

"I see." He mumbled a reply, nodding at your brief and direct statement. "I don't like you. I'm sorry." His hand made its way to your head as he gently ruffled your hair.

Getting rejected doesn't feel new. You weren't expecting him to like you anyway. But it felt good hearing his honest answer.

"Idiot, you don't have to say sorry, you know." You responded, a smile planted on your face.

You were so considerate and understanding. Kusuo doesn't know what you see in him. You were way too good for his existence.

Before good things disappear from this world, he'll learn to appreciate them. "We can be friends," He smiled, a genuine one.

Yes, he doesn't feel anything for you. For literally anyone and everyone, to be precise. But he'll work on that soon. He can see good qualities from you that others don't have. Maybe you weren't that bad after all.

'The fuck are you narrating, author? That was cheesy.' Thought Kusuo as he had a scowl planted on his face.

OH MY !! DONT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL IDIOT !!!

"Yes, I'd like to be friends with you!" You beamed, making him mentally chuckle at your enthusiasm. "Good. I don't take no for an answer anyway." He boldly said, making you roll your eyes.

"It's not like I'm planning to refuse anyway." You responded, mimicking his tone. You yelped. The feeling of him flicking your forehead was almost enough to make you cry.

"That hurts!" You cried out, rubbing the spot you were flicked at.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to do that." Kusuo sarcastically said in a bland voice, making you more annoyed. 'How can this man joke with a serious expression?!'

You casually minded your own business, unbeknownst that you had a smile planted on your face. "Goodmorning, [ surname ]. You look well, quite the feast. Something good happened?" Toritsuka questioned, almost ruining your day by startling you.

"Nothing much. I just got rejected again, that's all." You plainly stated, honestly answering his question. He was wondering why you weren't devastated about the fact that you got rejected.

Your friend only nodded in return, not knowing how to answer nor to say at your response. The bell rang, signaling everyone that class was starting.

The teacher walked inside the classroom—your PE teacher, Sir Matsuzaki. He was the reason how you met Kusuo. "Ahem, so today we will have joint classes with Class 3."

'Deja vu!' You exclaimed inside your head, excited to see Kusuo.

"Please line up outside your classroom. I'll inform the other class a bit."

Everyone was happy. They were going to see Teruhashi Kokomi! The prettiest girl on the campus, let alone the whole world!

'What the hell is the author narrating?' Kusuo had a scowl planted on his face. He didn't mind seeing you, but he was pissed at me for praising my girl, Kokomi.

Kusuo, istg I'm gonna kick u out of the story and make this an Aren x reader

'I'd be glad.' He casually responded.

Guys !!! if he says he's glad then i'll do the opposite of what he wants <3

Being the class representative of the class, you assigned everyone to get out and behave properly—even though you're one of the trouble makers.

Toritsuka keeps blabbering nonsense to you about how he's going to make Teruhashi his girlfriend, which is hard to believe since you've made theories about the goddess being a lesbian.

Not only she's pretty, but her attitude is also pretty decent too! You'd be totally gay for her if only you didn't meet Kusuo.

'Excuse me?' An idiot said, but I completely ignored him because every word he uttered doesn't make any sense :). 'Bold of you to call me an idiot when you're one.' The idiot scoffed.

Shut up Kusuo pls,, Let me narrate the reader's story properly!!

Everyone from your class behaved, waiting for Teruhashi to come out of the classroom. You laughed to yourself. Your classmates looked like a dog waiting for their food.

A spiky red-haired guy came out of the classroom first. Behind him followed his classmates. You spotted a familiar pink-haired boy, which made you smile.

Beside him was a huge guy, which name's you believe is Nendou. And another guy with red bandages on his hand named Kaido. Kusuo mentioned them once, but never twice. He only told you about how annoying they can get.

Even though he wouldn't admit it, he cares deeply about his friends. But his secret must be his top priority.

Teruhashi was the last one to walk out of the class. Gasps can be heard, which makes you annoyed. 'They sound like a bee!' You mentally screeched.

"Good morning, [ surname ]-chan!" An angelic voice greeted, making you blush.

Out of all the guys that gathered around him, you were the one she greeted. Who wouldn't be flustered?! Although you wish instead of Kokomi, it should be someone else.

"Please line up! We'll head to the gym now!" Hairo enthusiastically shouted, hyping everyone up. The students, including you, are now back at their senses as they did as the red-haired instructed.

I wrote this during math class aha