Luo Ning blinked, refusing to admit it, it was really nice to touch.

This was clearly Shao Yuanzhou's intention, so he didn't want to jump into this pit.

Shao Yuanzhou could clearly hear his inner voice, and the messy words kept popping up.

Mr. panic, is duplicity.

He got closer to Luo Ning and said to Luo Ning: "Mr. obviously likes it very much, why can't you be more honest."

Luo Ning is like a cat whose tail has been stepped on, her eyes are panicked, and she is poked at the center, which makes him guilty. Does he have no face?

Shao Yuanzhou continued: "Mr. is obviously very satisfied with me, why did you have to reject me."

Luo Ning wanted to say different, he originally only regarded Shao Yuanzhou as a junior, who made Shao Yuanzhou younger than him, still a little pitiful, but Shao Yuanzhou is indeed twenty years old, a big man, and a man who is excellent in all aspects. Shao Yuanzhou squeezed Luo Ning's hand and looked lost, "Mr. cares about me, and I also care about Mister. What's wrong

with turning a relationship into a lover?"

, but as long as he can be with his husband and pull him into his arms earlier, it's okay for him to be careful.

Luo Ning couldn't say what he was embarrassed about. After thinking about it carefully, he didn't seem to have anything to be embarrassed about. He was almost convinced by Shao Yuanzhou.

Is he rejecting a relationship?

It doesn't seem to be the case. Life is so long. If you meet someone you like, you will always follow your heart and will not exclude a lover.

He is the closest to Shao Yuanzhou, and he doesn't hate Shao Yuanzhou's love, but he doesn't seem to have such strong emotions towards Shao Yuanzhou.

Luo Ning is shaking her head, Shao Yuanzhou's face is close at hand, the minty smell of the cold fragrance is more and more obvious, the thin lips touch his lips, like a dragonfly on water, the movement is very gentle, but the touch is very obvious.

Shao Yuanzhou held Luo Ning's face and laughed softly: "Sir, look, you are not disgusted at all."

"It means that you don't hate being close to me."

Luo Ning didn't realize that she was taken advantage of, she was stupid He followed Shao Yuanzhou's train of thought, and then he realized that something was wrong with him. His first reaction was not to push Shao Yuanzhou.

Luo Ning's shaky thoughts collapsed immediately.

He feels that he is quite superficial, and he is not sure how clear his feelings for Shao Yuanzhou are, but he can be sure that he likes Shao Yuanzhou's face, and he also likes Shao Yuanzhou's body.

Standing there, Shao Yuanzhou had an inexplicable attraction to him.

Shao Yuanzhou stroked his fluffy hair and reassured: "Sir, let's try it, shall we?"

Chapter 347 The gentleman just looked at me, okay (11)

"Either I will persuade you, or you will persuade me, but you I know, I won't give up."

Luo Ning was almost dizzy, he nodded, and then his lips were slapped again, he asked anxiously: "Why are you kissing me again? They just agreed. That's all, Shao Yuanzhou immediately took an inch.

Shao Yuanzhou smiled, "Sir, I'm so happy, this is a subconscious reaction. "

Who made kissing so comfortable and teasing Mr. so interesting.