Father Shao pondered for a while, no matter how much he despised his eldest son, now that the other party is protected by President Luo, Fei Zhengqin's affairs can't be handled casually.

...

Shao Yuanzhou had a conversation with Luo Ning, and just as he was about to lie down, there was a knock on the door of the ward.

The door opened, and it was Fei Zhengqin and his father who walked in.

Shao Yuanzhou frowned, guarded vaguely, and stood up again, feeling that Fei Zhengqin was looking for trouble again.

With gauze wrapped around his head, Fei Zhengqin reluctantly walked into the ward and looked at Shao Yuanzhou on the bed with a look of resentment and humiliation.

Obviously did not wait for Shao Yuanzhou's apology, he was very unhappy, and now he has to take the initiative to visit Shao Yuanzhou, which makes him feel humiliated.

Fei Zhengqin's father greeted with a smile: "Mr. Luo, you happen to be here." He

stretched out his hand and pushed Fei Zhengqin, and asked Fei Zhengqin to restrain his expression a little. A child like Shao Yuanzhou was not qualified to let him come over. Bowing your head is a loss of face, but not bowing your head is not enough, who asked the assistant of the Rock Group to greet him specially.

He may not care about Shao Yuanzhou, but Luo Ning can't afford to offend him.

No matter how angry you are, you must come here.

Fei Zhengqing was pushed forward, clenched his teeth, lowered his head, and said harshly to Shao Yuanzhou, "I'm sorry.

" Let Shao Yuanzhou kneel down and beg for mercy.

Shao Yuanzhou opened his eyes slightly, unable to hide his shock. Fei Zhengqin's voluntary apology was completely beyond his expectations.

Then when he swept to Luo Ning next to him, he immediately understood what was going on. It was because of Luo Ning's face that he came to apologize. Even so, the depression in Shao Yuanzhou's heart dissipated.

He didn't open his mouth to forgive, Luo Ning looked at Fei Zhengqin's aggrieved expression, and laughed angrily, Shao Yuanzhou was going to be hurt even more seriously, Fei Zhengqin said sorry and was so insincere.

He was very dissatisfied, and said in a sullen voice: "What did you say, the voice is too low, we didn't hear it."

Fei Zhengqin raised his head suddenly, as if he had encountered something extremely embarrassing. He has always been arrogant and willful, and no one has ever been so embarrassed. He, Luo Ning was deliberately provoking, Fei Zhengqin couldn't help staring at Luo Ning, his fists clenched.

Not afraid, Luo Ning glared back and said lightly, "You are very fierce?"

Fei Zhengqin's father secretly said that it was not good, and slapped Fei Zhengqin on the back with a hard slap, scolding coldly, "Let you be louder and apologize quickly. !"

Fei Zhengqing received a hint from his father, his mind became much clearer, he knew that the person in front of him could not afford to offend him, he suppressed his resentment with all his strength, and raised his voice humiliatingly, "I'm sorry."

Shao Yuanzhou was stunned, very few people would bully him later. He apologized, but didn't know how to react for a while, and then said lightly, "Go away, I won't forgive you."

He is not a generous person. He has never offended Fei Zhengqin. What should be considered as nothing happened, including now, Fei Zhengqin's apology was not sincere, and he was unwilling to accept the other party's false apology.

Fei Zhengqin's face was ugly for a moment, and he felt that his dignity had been stepped on under his feet. Since he said sorry, if Shao Yuanzhou was wise, he should go down the steps, but he was an orphan who no one wanted, and he dared to show his face.

Luo Ning knew at a glance that it was impossible for a person like Fei Zhengqin to truly recognize his own mistakes. Since he was not willing, he would make up for it. This is what Fei Zhengqin should give.

Luo Ning said: "Although Yuanzhou has a gentle temperament, he can't be bullied casually. He was beaten and put in the hospital. I'm afraid it's too trivial to say sorry."

Fei Zhengqin's father's eyebrows jumped. He didn't plan to compensate, but Luo Ning mentioned it all, and he said unwillingly: "I didn't think about it carefully, and Yuanzhou is also my nephew. Why don't I give the five-story commercial building in the city center to Yuanzhou."

Luo Ning Then he stopped, "President Fei still has to discipline the children more, and don't appear in front of Yuanzhou again."

Fei Zhengqin's father understood Luo Ning's meaning, and agreed again and again. Before leaving, he glanced at Shao Yuanzhou coldly. The little things that are not worth mentioning have found a good backer.

After the people left, the ward became quiet again. Luo Ning cut an apple for Shao Yuanzhou and said gently, "Does your hand still hurt today?"

Shao Yuanzhou turned his head, his eyes fixed on Luo Ning, and he pondered for a while. , and finally couldn't help but ask the doubts that had been lingering in his heart for a long time, "Why are you so kind to me?"

They are not relatives and not related, and there is nothing worth conspiring in him, he really can't understand.

Even the way they met at the beginning was not friendly. He couldn't give Luo Ning anything. Why should Luo Ning help him? Why waste energy on him when there is such a big company to manage.

Shao Yuanzhou stretched out his hand and grabbed Luo Ning's clothes, and he had to ask clearly, otherwise his heart would not come true, "I remember that you liked Shao Xi before, you are empathetic because of my face similar to Shao Xi. To me?"

Luo Ning denied it immediately, "Of course not! Don't think about it."

He thought to himself, he is not blind, how could he like Shao Xi, Shao Xi's face is not comparable Yuanzhou cub, even if he looks at his appearance, he is also attracted to Yuanzhou cub.

Of course, this kind of argument is not convincing. He must have a reasonable excuse to make Shao Yuanzhou accept his kindness. He turned his head and explained: "Well, you may not remember, I was near A University two years ago. I suffered a robbery, and you helped me."

"You are in a bad situation in the Shao family, and I always want to repay one or two."

Luo Ning is telling the truth, the original owner remembered that vague face, and only took Shao Hope was Bai Yueguang, but he thought about it carefully, that person should be Shao Yuanzhou.

He didn't know that Shao Yuanzhou had some kind of unique skill. After Shao Yuanzhou heard his new voice, his expression was a little weird. It turned out that Luo Ning was not interested in Shao Xi, but him. He was good to him not only because he was jealous of his face, but also because of his greed. There was initial help.

It was so long ago, Luo Ning still remembers it clearly.

Only then did he feel relieved. Luo Ning had a purpose. If he protected him for no reason, it would make him nervous.

His mood was a little more subtle, after all, it was the first time someone was thinking about him.

Luo Ning then persuaded: "I just want you to have a better life."

"You don't have to be burdened. The worst thing I can do is money, so I can give you better conditions. If you want, I will train you. In the future, the Shao family will not dare to bully you any more."

"As long as you can stand up. If you are tall enough, Shao Xi won't jump in front of you."

Shao Yuanzhou was instantly moved, his eyes became turbulent, and what he wanted most was to leave the Shao family.

But as long as he was still surnamed Shao, the Shao family would always come to him to find a sense of existence.