Chapter 5: Kokabiel's End

Sparks appear in the air as Kokabiel and Ian in Balance Breaker clashed with their spears. The others could only watch in awe and worry as Ian wasn't in control. He was blinded by rage and his dragon instincts taken over his mind.

Y/n: "This is bad."

Ddraig: *mind* "He lost control because of his rage. If this will take long he'll succumb to his Instincts. We must stop him."

Y/n: "Hey buddy, you still have that power we took from Vali last time?"

Ddraig: *mind* "Of course. It will probably help us in the future but I guess we'll test it now. You should probably go Balance Breaker. His power is rising and I don't know if you can stop him without using it."

Y/n: "An angry dragon is not one to mess with."

Ddraig: *mind* "Yup."

We then saw Kiba slowly walking up to Valper as Freed was fighting with Davion and Xenovia.

Kiba: "Valper!"

Valper: "I'd heard about you, they said one of the subjects escaped. How tragic to be the only survivor and turned into a lowly devil. I'm grateful to you and the others. You taught me what I needed to know to complete the project."

Kiba: Complete it?"

Valper: "The subjects we used didn't individually have enough of a particular gene required to wield the Holy swords. After I realized the fact, I came to a conclusion. So, all I did was take out the gene from the kids who carried any of it. Then I found a way to combine and crystalized the genes! This Crystal contains the correct quantity of the gene. It's the last one made from those pathetic little brats."

Freed: "The other guys they tested the crystal on died halfway on because they were too weak to take all the goodness. If you think about it, you're lucky to be fighting one of a kind."

Y/n: "I didn't know the other churches are corrupted like this morons. We may have to pay Michael a visit."

Xenovia: "The crystal. Holy sword users receive a blessing,  something like that is out into their bodies. A gene deficiency. That must be what they've been using them for."

Davion: "Disgusting fools."

Valper: "Those hypocrites! After excommunicating me as a pagan, they shamelessly use my research? Typical church behavior. Of course we are talking about Michael. So even if he took the genes from his subjects, I bet he didn't take the time to kill them."

Kiba: "There's no need to kill us either, how could you?"

Valper: "You were nothing more than materials used in a top-secret project. We had what we needed. What were we supposed to do?"

Kiba: "We believed what we were doing g was for God. We bore everything because of that faith and then y-you. Y-You just threw us away like trash."

Everyone looked at Kiba in sympathy as Asia cried. Artoria who knew of that project when she was still human can only feel guilty for doing nothing. Valper then threw the crystal near Kiba's feet.

Valper: "Here, why don't you take this? I no longer need it. We've gotten to the point where we can mass-produce high quality crystals. No martyr required."

We then heard a loud boom sound and saw Kokabiel getting put of a crater with blood flowing from his lip.

Kokabiel: "Not bad for a Dragon King's power."

Y/n: "Rias, Akeno, Irene, Belfast deal with Kokabiel. Isami you help too. I'll calm down Ian."

They nodded and got ready. I summoned my Boosted Gear on both hands as it shined.