Chapter 4: Leader-class Problem

It was after Ian got rescued by Y/n when he was attacked by a Rogue exorcist. Y/n brought him to the ORC and explained to the others what happened. Rias then explained to Ian about the Supernatural and about the Great War now that he is involved in all this. He was also surprised that Isami and Asia, his classmates are also devils.

Ian: "So what's going to happen to me. I mean I'm only just an ordinary human without any special gifts."

Rias: "There's only one option Ian. You become one yourself so that you'll be able to protect yourself from our enemies."

Isami: "And don't worry, we'll help you train."

Ian thought of it for a second and gave a defeated sigh. He is now involved with the supernatural and he was scared if he is attacked again.

Ian: "Alright. I'll join you guys. In order to protect myself from the enemies."

Rias: "Great. Now then-"

Y/n: "Before you that Rias, I have something for Ian."

I summoned the Down Fall Dragon Spear and gave it to Ian.

Rias: "What is that Y/n?"

Y/n: "It's the Down Fall Dragon Spear. It's an Artificial Sacred Gear a friend made for me. I was looking for worthy candidates for it and It's this guy right here. It houses Fafnir, one of the five Dragon Kings like Isami's Sacred Gear that houses Tiamat."

Isami: "Nice."

Akeno: "President, will you do the honors."

Rias nodded and chanted something. Then her last four Pawns pieces went inside his body as Fafnir also got absorbed by his body. Ian stumbled a little but Isami and Asia caught him.

Ian: "T-That was something."

Y/n: "You guys should probably train Ian. He has a Dragon Sacred Gear so Isami will help a lot."

Rias: "What about you Y/n? You won't train him?"

Y/n: "I'm quite busy this days but I'll try. I'm visiting her later today."

Rias: "Oh right. See you tomorrow then."

Y/n: "See you guys."

With that, y/n teleported back to his house in to his shared room with Belfast. He then teleported to the underworld in the Sitri Domain and in front of a hospital. The same Hospital Ingvild was before her Sacred Gear awaken and woke her up from her disease. A rare devil disease that puts you in a coma.

Sitri Domain

Butler: "Ah Lord Y/n, came to visit?"

Y/n: "Yup. Can I see her?"

Butler: "Of course. Follow me my Lord."

Y/n and the butler went inside the hospital to visit one of Y/n's family. They entered a room to see a brown haired woman sleeping on a bed attached to a machine. This woman is Misla Bael, the mother of Sairaorg and first wife of Lord Bael.

 This woman is Misla Bael, the mother of Sairaorg and first wife of Lord Bael