Chapter 3: Excalibur and the Candidate

It's been a few days after the fight between Y/n, Riser and Ruval. The whole supernatural now knows that Y/n is the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation and were shock of how much power he has. He demolished a High-class and a rumored Ultimate-class with ease while holding back.

Heaven

In Heaven, now we see a man in golden outfit, long blonde hair and a halo on top of his head. It was the Archangel Michael, the one who takes care of Heaven because of God's death leaving him in charge.

 It was the Archangel Michael, the one who takes care of Heaven because of God's death leaving him in charge

He also checks the Sacred Gears that are gifted to the humans. Especially the Longinus type Sacred Gears. He noticed that the Boosted Gear's power is climbing the ranks towards the High-tier like the True Longinus and Annihilation Maker.

Michael: "Interesting. I see that the Boosted Gear is in the hands of a powerful hybrid."

???: "What are you doing brother?"

The Archangel turned around to see his sister. One of the Seraphs and strongest angel in Heaven, Gabriel.

Michael: "I was just checking the users of all the Sacred Gears and found out who the Red Dragon Emperor is

Michael: "I was just checking the users of all the Sacred Gears and found out who the Red Dragon Emperor is."

Gabriel: "And who is this person?"

Michael show Gabriel the fight between Y/n and Riser where he beat the Phoenix without using all his power. Then it came where Y/n confronted the eldest of the Phoenix siblings and unleashed his Balance Breaker and power that surprised the Seraph of how overwhelming his power is.

Gabriel: "W-What power and the fact that he's a hybrid."

Michael: "The Boosted Gear's power is climbing up the ranks because of its user. This could be the strongest Red Dragon Emperor of all time. Past, present and future."

Gabriel: "We should keep an eye on him then. And we still have the issue with the stolen pieces."

Michael: "Yes. We have two of our best sent to retrieve it back."