Filler Ch 1: Apprentice

Black Void

Note: Same as the last story, I'm gonna be including some filler chapters every now and then to make sure that-

Aatrox came into view.

"Wait, hold up, we're doing filler chapters? Who reads filler crap? People want to see the story!"

Bite me

"So we're just doing filler chapters in this story? Just out of the blue? What's the point? This is supposed to be an edgy story isn't it? Dear God... I'm just... I'm just gonna go, yeah."

He gone?... Good. Ahem. As I was saying, I will include filler chapters to make sure this story isn't only dark themed. Sometimes it's good to just relax and read some fluff, ya know?

-----------

Agreste mansion

Marinette was behind Gabriel's computer in his office, the older man teaching her how to design with his program. Marinette had to admit, it was not as easy as it seemed. Drawing itself was, but not the many features she had to use.

"Ugh, my hand slipped again..." she mumbled.

"Then it's a good thing there's an undo button." Gabriel smiled and put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her. Smiling, she continued to design her new dress.

Meanwhile Adrien was laying on the couch, reading the newest issue of Ladybug and Cat Noir comics. Reading about himself was quite the experience. It allowed him to understand how people saw him.

Emilie, on the other hand, was sitting on the window, her eyes fixated on her tablet as she caught up with everything that had transpired over the years she had been in a coma.

And boy what a surprise she was in for. Her husband was Hawk Moth, her son was Cat Noir, akumas released daily, Reality apparently being the strongest one yet, and to top it all off, Marinette was Ladybug. What a weird family. Not that she could judge that. After all, she wore the peacock miraculous on her chest.

The kwamis were floating around the room, eating and chatting away.

Marinette took her hand away from the computer and stretched herself, feeling her spine crack. Ouch. That felt good.

"I'm thinking... This needs a little bit more... Blue." She muttered and got the blue paint and tried it.

"Good choice. Blue and yellow go well together. So does every color if you know how to make them work." Gabriel advised.

"Thanks again for teaching me to use a computer, Mr.Agreste. This commission is almost impossible to do with a pencil."

Before Gabriel could reply, police sirens passed by the house. Adrien put his comic book away and ran up to the window but too late, the police were out of sight.

"Let's go!" Marinette said and saved her drawing to finish it later.

"Stay here, M'lady. I'll go check it out." Adrien said.

"I'm not gonna let you go alone." Marinette argued.

"It's just an every day criminal, Mari. I got this. Besides, you have a commission and I have nothing to do while you work. Plagg, claws out!" Adrien called and transformed.

He opened up the window and jumped out, pursuing the car chase. Marinette ran up to the window to call him.

"Adrien! Get back here!" she demanded. But he did not come back. She cursed under her breath with a pout.

"Stupid cat..."

Emilie giggled at the couple. "He reminds me so much of myself when I was younger." she said.