My Commander (Halo 4.5) 18+

Start from the beginning

We then hear footsteps coming back to the room so I turned around to see Miranda wearing a black vest with a grey shirt underneath, black short shorts with white shorts underneath, and brown boots.

(Basically, what Claire Redfiled wore in RE2 but with the colours that were mentioned)

I tilted my head confusingly, wondering why she is wearing that to a restaurant. Even the rest of the girls was confused.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Hey um... Miranda?" I started then Jane finished with *Why wear that to a restaurant?"

Miranda sighs and scratched her head gently.

Miranda: "I forgot that all of my dresses are in the laundry so I can't wear them...so this is all I have. Plus...I both find it comfortable and I think I know that (Y/N) will like it~" She said, adding a smirk to the last part.

I smiled and shook my head.

(Y/N L/N): "Please save it for the bedroom." I said teasingly.

Miranda: "Oh I hope so~" She said to me.

The rest of the girls just giggled as Miranda walks up to me.

Jane: "Why don't you both stop flirting with each other and just enjoy the date." She said.

Miranda wrapped her arm around mine.

Miranda: "Anyways lets go."

Miranda then drags ,e out of the room and to the restaurant. Once we both got there, we had our table set up for us, and proceeded to order the food, then we both just started chatting to one another while waiting for our food to arrive.

Miranda: "So...(Y/N)," she started, "I have been meaning to ask this. What is it that made you want to date me and the rest of the girls?" she asked.

You stared towards her then looked down towards the table.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Well hm...I thought you are all extremely beautiful woman who I want to protect with my life, I love how kind you all are, you are all really fun people..."

Before I could continue, Miranda leaned forward and placed her finger on my lips, shushing me."

Miranda: "Ok, (Y/N), I get the idea." She giggled.

Miranda: "I guess it's fair to tell you why I agreed to date you." She said before sitting back down.

(Y/N) (L/N): "So then..." I started before leaning forward. "What made you want to date me?" I asked Miranda.

She placed a finger on her chin as if she's thinking. It was about 15 seconds before giving me an answer.

Miranda: "I would lie if I said that you aren't cute looking." I smirked.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Is that so~" I said once again teasing her.

Miranda: "You're really kind to me...to all of us, you're smart, and..." She stops and her face got red. Yes for once she blushed.

(Y/N) (L/N): "And what?" I questioned.

Miranda looks down for a second then looked back up towards me.

Miranda: "I actually...liked you for a while." She admitted, making me raise an eye brow towards her.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Really now?"

Miranda nods. I stared at her for a while before gently smiling.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Well, I am happy to hear that." I told her.

She looks back at me and smiled back."

Miranda: "Oh good."

Then we both noticed that our waiter had brought in our orders. We both thanked him then looked back at each other.