𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✔️✨️

Start from the beginning

"BRUH! HOW- I'm so single- I can't even." Darren spat looking the other way.

"We know.-" Kane said walking over.

"Shut up."

Oli made random coeing noises as I played with his face. Ryan's mouth remained dramatically wide. Regie just gave a scared face, as if we were ghosts conceiving a child.

He made a 'hehe~' sound as he smiled brightly making me let out one of my very rare girly giggles.

"My baby wouldn't be mean to anybody, now would you?"

I asked squishing his cheeks again. He shook his head cutley. "Nope"

"Bruh, you literally pulled my hair like 10 minutes ago, wutchu mean?" Ryan said, playfully in a rude way.

"Exactly." Darren responded.

"Yeah, Oli has been pretty moody today."

Kane said sitting on the other side of us on the white couch. They all talked about the things that Oli obviously did, but I am me so of course I played it off as if he didn't. "He's too innocent though." I frowned making a '☹' face to Kane.

"Nu-uh!" Oliver fought back. I laughed at the two as Kane raised his voice as if he had been concerned.

"Bro no I didn't! Your delusional!"

"Just like your mom!" Kane said immediately.

"DAMNNNN!" Ryan yelled. "You gonna take that?"

"Hey, hey, hey! No need to being my mother into this." Sebastian walked over defensive.

"Yeah, Mama Moy is an OG stan." I shook my head squinting. Kane put his hands up in defense as the boys started to brust out in laughter, me and Oliver laughed and looked around as he wrapped his hands around my body.

"The only reason you got away with it is because yall dating." Ty laughed at Sebastian's statement.

"What can he say," I smiled looking at Oli.

"Can't beat the beater." He shrugged, putting on a serious face but failed as he bursted out a short, loud laugh.

The guys laughed as they went on with their business.

"But.. I did beat the beater?" I questioned him. "That one time, when you wanted to be spontaneous.." I hinted to him smirking. I looked to my left to see Kane with his jaw to the floor and a disgusted look.

"S- spontaneous?" He questioned quietly.

"Yeh, that one time in dodgeball, bro I totally won that and beat chu."

"LIES!"

"NU-UH ME N ANGEL WON FAIR IN SQAURE!" I yelled back to him. We went back in forth about it even though I obviously had won.

Everyone soon got tired of us and ran off to do their own things. But mainly complaining about how Oliver gets away with anything with me. 

"Bro could get away wit murder if she were the judge, on god-"

"Fax."

Kane's eyes rolled as he covered his eyes with his hand and ran out of the room. Now, we were the only people in the room.

"Well.. anyways.. to the point." I paused and kissed my boyfriends soft lips. "I beat the beater, and at his own game." I smirked as he looked away smiling annoyed.

"No.. you just, beat him at a phase." He said rolling hid eyes.

"Surreeee. ~" I rolled day eyes playfully as he flipped me to the couch so I was laying down.

"Its true though." I said pretty positive in himself.

"Surrreee okay. We'll go with that." I said sarcastically. He laughed, putting his hand son my stomach and started to rub around.

Tickling me.

"HEY! OLIVeR!-" I spat out bursting out in laughter. I laugh obnoxiously as he continued.

"You beat the beater huh?" He said quickly continuing his actions.

"N- nO!!" I said choking on my laughs. "Promi- ise." I studdered from all my laughter.

"Good." He turned his face into yet another adorable face as he giggled.

"For a player your pretty cute." I chuckled once more as he dug his head into my neck.

"Only for you, no more of my one night stands get this treatment." He said making a proud face.

My eyes went into dragon mode. I looked at him dead in the eyes and put on my modt serious face. "You got one night stands?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Wait- no that's not what I meant." He responded looking up at me.

I chuckled, "Good cause I beat the beater better than any beater."

"Yes." He paused to kiss my lips, "Yes you do." He laughed again setting his head on my chest, I could feel him smile against me, making my heart happy. He made me happy, always.

"Oliver." I said simply. He pulled his head up from my chest, he gently raised his eyebrow up looking at me. "I. Love. You." I said kissing his cheeks inbetween the words.

"And yet... I still love you more.." He said positively, but! I totally redeemed his pride.

"Nope." I said, simply, yet again.

"Yeah, I kinda do so.. "

"Well you don't so.. "

"God, fine." He rolled his eyes playfully, "Just this once, just because I'm tired." He shook his head and squinted at me, cute. I nodded in success laughing as he pulled himself up to kiss me.

His soft lips touched mine as my hands went around his neck. Our lips moved as if they were dancing, what a beautiful moment.. but I ruined it adding my amazing line at the end before leaning back in.

"I beat the beater once more." He chuckled at my statement as I leaned back in.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and sorry it took so long!!
And ofc.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!!! 🎂🎂🎂🎂

luv authory poo ♡