David Webster

David Webster x reader

(Nightmare)

You walked towards the front of the forest You usually go walking in with the dog.The dog had ran up ahead chasing a stick youhad thrown into the tree's.you kept hearing noises behind me but didn't pay much attention to it.The dog came back but stopped half way and dropped the stick.He started barking and started running back towards you fast.You turned around to see someone running towards you with their hood up.You tried to run but the person had already grabbed me by my hair as you felt something in my shoulder.You screamed out as you started to get dragged off.

(End of nightmare)

You woke up with tears in my eyes.You looked about to see everyone still asleep.You wiped my tears as I heard some groaning next to me.you turned over to see David Webster awake and sitting up.leibgott was still asleep on the other side of you , the man could sleep through anything if he had the chance."Hey ? You okay" he whispered."Yea just had a nightmare that's all" you whispered as you turned back over.your breathing wasn't going down as you remembered what happened that night in the woods."Here come on let's go outside for a moment" David said taking your hand.You stood up and followed him outside.He took you round the side.Your breathing wasn't calming down as your heart was pounding like mad."What's up" David said as he saw your clear uneasiness.Tears where starting to spill out your eyes.He pulled you into his chest to try and comfort you."It's okay , I've got you now no one's gonna hurt you"He whispered in your ear.a little whimper left your mouth as he rubbed your back."You wanna talk about it" he said quietly."Not really" you whispered."Okay , .... Okay" he said."We've got passes tomorrow I doubt people will be up early , lay with me if you want ?"He asked.Your heart seemed to skip a beat , you had always had a little crush on him since the first time he met you."Sure , thanks" You said whipping your tears away."Oh I've soaked your shirt" you said."It's okay , I don't mind" He smiled.You couldn't help but form a smile in return.

You both quietly went back into your barracks and Webster gently pulled you into his bed.You gently cuddled closely into his chest."Your so perfect you know that" he whispered quietly in your ear."I'm really not" you whispered back."Oh but you are" he said softly comforting you.You closed your eyes and tried to get some sleep."Only if you saw how beautiful and smart you are" he whispered as you tried to sleep. A little smile spread across your face."Thank you web" you whispered before falling asleep.He smiled as you slowly fell asleep next to you.

You woke up the next morning half way buried under the covers and warmed up next to Webster.You looked up to see David just waking up.you closed your eyes once again before feeling his hands on your back and pulled you up onto his chest , almost like showing you off."Why are you so warm" You muttered.he cuckled a bit."good circulation sweetheart" he said.Sweetheart. You didn't want to admit it but it sounded nice coming from him.This was something you didn't want to end.you could feel glair's from leibgott but he was just a grump.