Bull randleman

You lay asleep in your bed in Austria.it had been a long time since you had a sleep like this.Your thoughts didn't haunt you that night.You where drinking with the men the night before.it felt right to be drinking and laughing with them.It had been such a long time since you had felt happy.You always had a eye for bull randleman.He made your heart flutter a million times and the feeling still got to you. His accent made you feel so happy and calm.

Your eyes slowly fluttered open to some commotion out side your room.You had a bad headache and your back hurt.You went to rub your head when you noticed a ring on your finger."What the fuck happened last night" you muttered.you then heard someone moving next to you and wrap there arms around you.You where mentally screaming because you didn't know who was beside you.

You slowly turned around to see none other than bull randleman."Hey , what happened last night" Bull said huskily."Well something interesting if I have this now" You said showing him your hand.his eyes shot open wider."W-was that me ?" He asked."Must of been" you said.There was a moment of silence before you got up.You went into your trouser pocket and took out some pain killers."You want some" you said waving the painkillers."No , No I'm fine thanks" he said bluntly."Fine then suit yourself" you said taking the pain killers.You riggled the ring off your finger and put it on the table."Why'd you take it off" he asked."Well you probably didn't mean in and your probably In love with someone else" you let out as you put your painkillers on the table.

"Woah woah who says I'm in love with someone else" he said getting up."Well I'm probably the last person anyone would want to date so save your ring for someone more beautiful and worth your time" you said with a harsh tone in your voice."Just because I was drunk doing it doesn't mean I didn't mean it , I love you y/n y/l/n and that's all that matters" he said.you huffed because you thought he wasn't being serious."Y/n come on please just wait" bull said trying to catch you up."Bull just give me a minute" you said.he took your arm and spun you to face him before his kissed you right on the lips.You fell into the kiss and wrapped your arms on his neck."Now please let me have a chance" he said. Your heart pounded. You wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with you."I'm sure we could try" you said kissing him again. He smiled into the kiss and spun you around."Now come on I'm still pretty tired and I'm pretty sure you are too" he smiled.