Flashback

(A/N: I wanted to give a little insight on Izuku's and Katsuki's previous relationship. I also want to try writing from a first-person point of view more. So this chapter is about Bakugou having a flash from the past. Enjoy~)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

           ~Flashback~ 
* 12 years ago*
* Back when Katsuki and Izuku were in middle school, Katsuki used to always make Deku cry just so he could make him feel better.*

Katsuki's pov

I remember back when we were young, I'd always pick fights with Deku. I'd insult him, humiliate him, hurt him. Other kids started bullying him because he was a quirkless omega. Somewhere along the lines, I fell in the wrong crowd and ended up with lackeys who fueled my pride. They'd always watch me beat Deku and praise me all the time, feeding my ego. But one day I found them ganging up on Deku and I lost it. Honestly to this day I still think I should've killed them, but Deku stopped me. Said that I couldn't be a hero if I had a criminal record. After I beat them up, I dragged Deku to my house to clean his wounds.

*in Katsuki's room*

"T-thank you for s-saving me, Kacchan. You're gonna be such a great hero one day." Graced a very shy and timid Deku. 

I scowled at him. It's amazing how my hands weren't smoking from how angry I was. I guess he sensed that too. "Kacchan, what's wrong?" I growled trying to control my anger. "Kacchan, are you okay?" He was worried about me?! That's when I snapped and pinned him to the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you Deku!?" I howled. You could practically see the steam coming out of my ears.
"Wha! What did I do wrong Kacchan?" He shrunk. I couldn't believe this guy. Acting all innocent. "Don't you play dumb with me! You just let them beat you up!" "W-What was I supposed to do?!" "Fuckin Fight Back You Idiot!" I growled. He looked at me with those big dumb doe eyes, his brow furrowed. "And then what Kacchan? Get even more beat up? It's not like I could do anything anyway! It was 4 against one, Kacchan!” he tried defending himself. But to hell, if that mattered.

"I did it!” he shrunk as I barked, “I beat every single one of those bastards by myself!” The omega shook his head rapidly. "But their scents were overpowering me and they were using Alpha commands. I couldn't move!" He was right. I could definitely smell those bastards' scents all over him. It only angered me more.

"Have they done anything other than beat you?" He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head 'no'. "How long has this been going on, Deku?" I asked calmly, trying not to get too worked up over this. "Not long. About t-two weeks now.” The omega said, twiddling his fingers. His voice was soft, or more like hushed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He didn't speak. He just turned his head away from me. I was beyond livid at this point and grabbed his chin, making him face me. His eyes looked down at the floor. "I don't know." He muttered. I let him go. I lightly chuckled. "You really do like looking down on me, don't you?" I muttered quietly. "W-what? Of course not." stuttered the confused nerd.

"Do you expect me to believe that? You think I'm all brawn and no brains, Deku?” I asked, tilting my head back slightly, and cocked a brow. "N-No I Don't!" He argues back.

"Yes you do," I chuckled. "You think you're smarter than me and that my head’s full of hot air right?" I started circling him. Like a shark about to attack its prey.
"I Never Said That!" Izuku yelled.
"But you implied it, did you not?" My eyes started to twitch. How long is he going to keep this up? "I didn't imply anything Kacchan!" He waved his hands in a panicking motion.
"But surely you must really think I'm fucking stupid, right Deku?"
"I don't think you're stupid, Kacchan!" exclaimed an extremely nervous Deku.