Chapter 8: BakuDad (part one]

Previously on what the fuck is De_CartoonChild writing..........................

'It's three in the morning, a shitty-haired moron is standing next to me, and a heterochromatic idiot is laying in my front yard..... How did my life end up like this?'

"HEYYYY BESTIE!!"

"We've got a kid in the car. Said his mom got kidnapped and has nowhere else to go....." "Well.... Nowhere but his dad."

"What the fuck are you trying to say? That I'm that kid's father. That's absolute bullshit! Look, I'll help look for the brat's mom, but I am no one's, old man."

"Kirishima, who's the brat?" "I'm your son."

H- "No, I Am Not!"

K- "Yes, You Are!"

H- "NO, I AM NOT YOUR SON!!"

K- "YES, YOU ARE MY SON- oh you sneaky little shit."

"Alright, what complete idiot would have the patience to be with me, especially as an asshole teenager. Not to brag but people quaked in their boots when I walked by. No one dared look me in the eye. Nobody was that stupid." "Weird flex but okay."

"My mom said he used to stare at you all the time,"
"And who is your mother?" "Deku."

"He knows exactly who I'm talking about."
"Right, Kacchan?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"............................................

Now back to "Keeping up with the Bakugous"

......................Continuation.....................

*Baku's House at 3 am*

.
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" shrieked Katsuki at the sight. The older blond ran and hid behind Todoroki. Haru rolled his eyes, "So is everyone just gonna scream when they find out who my father is? I mean I know it's shocking but still." He mumbles under his breath. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU....Y-YOU DAMN .....ANGELIC DEMON SPAWN!!!"

"Woah Bakugou, you need to calm down." Chides Kirishima, trying to keep the ticking time bomb from exploding. Katsuki popped his head out from behind Todo and growled, "Don't you fucking tell me to "calm down"! You're the one who brought that "Hybrid Child" in here, you shitty-haired bastard!" "Wait- "Angelic Demon Spawn"? "Hybrid"? What is that supposed to mean? " Todoroki asked in confusion. Haru looked at Todo and tilted his head, "I think it was supposed to be an insult?"

"Don't act like you don't know what it means! It means you were created in the deepest pits of hell and born through the literal gates of heaven!!" Hisses Bakugou.

Haru blankly stares at his father for a few seconds. "Yeah so, it was an insult. It wasn't directed towards me though. He was insulting his own genetics." He explained to the heterochromatic alpha with a confused look on his face. "Ohhhhh...." Went Todoroki.

The red-haired alpha shook his head in disbelief, "Bakugou, don't you think you're being a little bit overdramatic?" The Blond man looked at him, then over to the kid, and then back at him again. "......No, not at all." "BAKUGOU!!" Kiri stomped. "Well excuuuuuse me, Kirishima! I just found out that after 14 years, I have a fucking kid! And it's not even a child, he's like 17! That's basically a grown-ass man!" Katsuki shouts defending his actions. "I'M 13 YOU FUCKING JACKASS!!" Intervened Haru.

"QUIET YOU BRAT!! THE ADULTS ARE TALKING!!" snapped Bakugou. Then he immediately slapped his hands over his mouth. "Oh no. No no no no no no no no no nooooo.... I'm already beginning to sound just like her. Fuck, I sound like my mother!" He pouted. "I'm turning into the old hag..." The blond alpha covered his face with embarrassment and Todoroki put his hand on his shoulder, "There there. If it makes you feel better, I think you aged nicely for a father with a teenager." Bakugou slowly turned his head toward the other, "Thank you, Shoto. That means absolutely nothing coming from you." he said sincerely.