Chapter 5: Can't Touch This

...........................................................................

Inside a cold and dirty cell, sat the one and only Izuku Midoriya. Even though everything seemed pretty much terrible-

Got captured by villains
Doesn't know where his child is or if he's okay 
His new job was supposed to start today 
He's going to miss his other two shifts
He hasn't finished paying his Bill's
He's cold, tired, and hungry-

But just like always, he looks on the bright side of things. Like how the villains haven't done anything to him yet. Or how he isn't injured or being harmed at the moment. He just had to keep high hopes for the time being. Just until the heroes come and save him.

Izuku just hopes that it'll be any hero except the number one pro Dynamite.

Izu POV

Kacchan….

What would he think of me now? He'd probably scream at me for being weak and not being able to defend myself. But that's not what I'm worried about. 

I know that if I see him again, after all these years…. I-I don't think I'll be able to handle it, let alone leave again. 

Suddenly there was a light at the end of the hallway. Footsteps were echoing as they got closer and closer. 

"Okay you little whores, feeding time!" Someone yelled. His voice was deep and kinda raspy. I saw as he walked by. Dark spikey hair and intense blue eyes. He stopped in front of me.

"My my, aren't you a looker? I'll definitely have fun with you later." He purred. "Could you maybe not?" I pleaded with a small smile, looking directly in his eyes. His face looked kinda pink. I think he's blushing.

Dabi had never been so conflicted in his life. Just looking into the omega's eyes was making him think over his life choices. "Pleaseeee…" I continue to beg, giving my best puppy face. 

"I-I… I think I'm gonna g-go lie down…" he stuttered as he turned away from the cell and left. I think I got into his head.

I smirked when I heard the door close. "Heh, can't touch this."

(A/N:..................Stop!.......................................

.............................................Hammer Time!)

(A/N: Very very short chapter. I just needed to do a lil check up on mama Izu. He's fine. I forgot to post a chapter this week………..
………..I wasn't busy, I just forgot.               

                           Be Breezy!!