Chapter 6: The Secret Love Child

*At Ultra Agency at 2:45am*

Inside a large office sat the two pro heroes and the young boy they found in the street. They were currently questioning his situation.

Red Riot started, "Okay. Let me get this straight-" "But you're not." Shoto chuckled. The spiky red head sighs at the joke his colleague made. "So you and your mom were walking home from the ice cream shop, when you noticed you were being followed. You and your mom then separated, and now you need help finding her. Did I get it all?" Kirishima asked, concluding his summary.

The blonde nodded. Todoroki was on his laptop filling in the report. "Okay Haru, we just need a little more information and then the search can get started."

"What's your mom's name?"
"Izuku Midoriya."
"How old is he?"
"25. But his birthday is next month on the 15th."
"What does he look like?"
"Curly green hair, green doe eyes. Freckles."
"Sub gender?"
"Omega."

Todoroki finished typing on his laptop and closed it. "I'm going to get some water. Do you guys want anything?"

"A charger for my phone?" Haru asked, holding up his smartphone. "Yeah sure. Too bad my walking charger is in Korea." Todoroki sighed walking away.

"Oi! For the last time, my mate is not your portable charger!" Kirishima yelled at him.

Haru lightly chuckled. These two were funny.

"Hey Haru, I've got a question," The redhead looked his way.

Haru looked at him tilting his head slightly.

"You said that you and your mom live alone? Where's your alpha?"

"My parents split before I was born. I've never met him and he doesn't know about me."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know his name?"

"Katsuki Bakugou." Haru said blankly.

From the side of the room, absolute dying could be heard from the fallen candy cane choking on the floor. Kirishima's jaw dropped and his eyes were blown wide.

Haru looked at Todoroki and back at Kirishima "I-is he okay!?" He asked worriedly. But the other male didn't answer, still trying to process the information he just heard.

Still choking, Todoroki finally got up off the floor and ran toward the boy. He plucked a few strands from the blonde's hair and ran out the door.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" Haru yells, holding his head. What the actual fuck is wrong with these guys? Just then, Todoroki ran back into the room -after running into the door. He stared at the confused child and then at the discombobulated hero who was staring back at him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" they simultaneously shouted.

"Well!?"

"I did a DNA test! It was 100% positive!"

"Holy shit!"

"I think I might die! Kiri hold me!"

Haru started at the two pro heroes having mental breakdowns. 'I don't know if their reaction is better or worse than Auntie's. When she found out she fainted.' He thought.

Kirishima was finally starting to get out of his shock. "S-so you're telling me that your father is-"

"-Katsuki Bakugou, #1 pro hero Dynamite, angry screaming bastard, feral pomeranian demon from the pits of hell. Can we move on now?" Haru cut him off, now annoyed.

Todoroki walked up to the kid and hugged him.

"This is the best thing that could ever happen to me. Thank you." He weeps. To say the least, Haru was dumbfounded. Why is he crying? And why is he hugging me? These are questions that will never be answered.

The spikey hair alpha walked up to the embraced pair. He patted the back of the crying mess before him.

"I….I-I found one Kirishima," Todoroki sniffled. "I really found one." 

He finally found a real secret love child.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait a minute!! Do you know what this means!?" Todoroki suddenly yelled.

"Bakugou's gonna go apeshit and nuke half of the city?" Kiri replied. "He's gonna whAt?!" Haru choked. "Well yeah, but that's not it. Remember our first day of U.A.? And what he said to me?"

"'Get out of my way you half 'n' half bastard, I'll kill you'?" Kiri quoted.

"No, the other thing."

"'I'm better than you Icyhot and I'm going to be the number hero'?"

"Nooo, the one about kids!"

Kirishima thought long and hard about it before the lightbulb lit up in his head. "Oh. 'Yeah right, Freezer Burn! I have a brat and you're my best friend in the whole world!. And yes, I'm being sarcastic so don't ask,'" Kirishima said, mocking Katsuki.

"Yes! Which means Bakugou and I are officially best friends! Oh I can't wait to rub it in his face!" He grinned. Then he gasped, "I should go see him now!" The heterochromatic male grabbed the kid and put him on his back. "Come on Haru, let's go annoy your dad!" He said running out the door.

"Ah- Wait! IT'S ALMOST 3 IN THE MORNING! BAKUGOU'S STILL ALSEE- and they're gone." Kirishima sighed and pulled out his phone. 

He dialled a number.

.
.
.
.

"Do you have any fucking idea what time it is?"
"Heyyyy Bakubro. How was your sleep?"
"Interrupted. Now what the ever living fuck do you want shitty hair?"
"Yeah sorry bout' that. Just wanted you to know that I'll be dropping by your place soon, got something you really need to see."
"You and who?"
"No one. Just me."
"*sigh* Yeah alright."
"See you in a bit, Bakugou!"
"STOP YELLING IDIOT IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING!!"
"Love you too, bro."

.
.
.
.

"You can go there unannounced, but I'm not getting my ass whooped for you Todobro." Kiri mumbled, walking to the car.

(A/N: It took me so long to write this chapter because my eyes were tearing up from laughing!! (*°≧▽≦°)》

Also I had to write this during class and my teacher asked me if I was crying and I told her I was having an allergic reaction to life.)