💎 Information 💎

Karina Fujimoto [藤本海璃那 Fujimoto Karina]

Also known as:

Fujimoto-San
Karina-Chan
Rina-Chan
Karina-Hime
Kikuo-Chan
President Fujimoto

Species
Human

Hair colour
Black

Eye colour
Blue

Skin colour
Light

Birthdate
27th November 1993

Birthplace
Tokyo, Japan

Age
17

Gender
Female

Weight
55kg

Height
172cm [5'8]

Blood Type
O-negative

Occupation:

Student (high school)
Student Council (president)
Singer (commercial-only)

Affiliation:

Bright Centrair Private Academy
Broadcasting (cultural Judo)
Judo (sports club)
Student Council

Family:

Hinata Rintarou [adoptive father]
Hinata Ema [adoptive sister]
Asahina Miwa [stepmother]
Asahina Masaomi [stepbrother]
Asahina Ukyo [stepbrother]
Asahina Kaname [stepbrother]
Asahina Hikaru [stepbrother]
Asahina Tsubaki [stepbrother]
Asahina Azusa [stepbrother]
Asahina Natsume [stepbrother]
Asahina Louis [stepbrother]
Asahina Subaru [stepbrother]
Asahina Iori [stepbrother]
Asahina Yusuke [stepbrother]
Asahina Fuuto [stepbrother]
Asahina Wataru [stepbrother]

Appearance:

Karina is a young woman with long, silky black hair that go down to her waist and crystal blue eyes. She has a tall stature with feminine curves and a slender figure. Through practicing Judo, she has lean muscles. Her eyelashes are prominently long and thick as well as has a small nose and full lips. Her hair is predominately straight but can be wavy when wet. She is often regarded for her traditional beauty and considered as one of the more beautiful girls in her school.

As an active student, Karina is usually found wearing her school uniform which consists of a white button-up shirt, light grey skirt, white-and-blue blazer with striped tie. She keeps her hair in a high ponytail, letting her thick hair hang down her back.

While Karina is relaxing at home, she wears a pair of slim black trousers with a soft, over-sized light blue jumper with the front hem tucked into her trousers. Her hair is put away in a bun. During the summers, she replaces the jumper with a t-shirt.

Outside, Karina wears a white hoodie over which she wears a dark blue vest jacket. She pairs this with a pair of shorts, black tights and boots. Her hair is either left open or put up in a ponytail.

During the summer, this outfit is replaced with a blue blouse and white skirt.

On special occasions, Karina's outfits vary according to the theme.

Personality:

Karina has a very caring individual who is constantly worried about those around her, especially her adoptive family. She is also rather playful and energetic compared to others her age, although she is not very talkative. At the same time, she also has leadership qualities that allows her to take care of her position as the President of the Student Council.

However, Karina's light-heartedness and loving appearance also covers the range of insecurities she faces as an individual, especially when it comes to trying to make a niche for herself in life. She struggles, mainly, with the lack of familial love and with the life-long trauma of losing her parents.

As the student council president, Karina has the ability to handle a large amount of responsibility and has been continuously been appointed as such since she began high school.

Since a very young age, due to her adoptive father being away often, Karina has learned to take care of household chores and despite being than Ema, cared for the girl all throughout her life. She is also very protective of her elder adoptive sister.

In addition, Karina is a perfectionist and prioritises her education over all else.

Karina has struggled with bullying at school and is inherently lonely due to her introverted personality.

Trivia:

Karina wishes to study and become a surgeon.
Her hobbies include reading, knitting, Shogi and cooking.
Her specialty is Judo.
Her favourite food is Shabu-Shabu, although she appreciates all traditional Japanese dishes.
Her comfort food is curry bread.
Her favourite words are 'Family' and 'Love'.
Her best subject is everything.
Her greatest fear is abandonment.
She is left-handed and good at multitasking.
She loves all kinds of animals, and owns a black pet cat named Nero.
She has worked part-time in a library before.
She has lent vocals for commercial songs such as soundtracks.
She has learned to play instruments, cello and koto. She also has a basic understanding on guitar and the piano.
She has learned how to swim and do ballet.
She enjoys sports such as baseball and basketball.
She has never had a romantic relationship.
Contrary to her simplicity, Karina has several ear piercings.

Nomenclature:

Karina [海璃那] – Beautiful Ocean Crystal
Fujimoto [藤本] – Under the Wisteria

💎