chapter seventeen

" Where do you want me to put this?" I ask holding up a picture frame of me and Liam.

" Just put in my bedroom on the bedside table. No one, but me will be able to see it if it's in there." Liam says.

So, I'm helping Liam move into his new apartment. Mother and father think I'm at the movies with my friends. That's obviously not the case.

I walk into Liam's bedroom and walk to the bedside table. I place the frame on it and walk out. I walk back to where Liam was. He was standing at a box looking for something inside of it. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around him. Liam turns around so I'm in his arms. He places his lips on my forehead.

" I love you so much for helping me." Liam says slowly breaking apart.

" Of course I would help you. That's what I would do for my boyfriend." I say.

" You're the best and I love you for that." Liam says.

" And I love you too." I say.

The buzzer in Liam's living room buzzed indicating that someone is here to visit him. Liam goes up to it.

" Do you know who is coming?" I ask.

" Not that I would know of." Liam says. He presses the button.

" Who's coming up?" Liam asks into the speaker.

" Richard and family. We want to see how the apartment is coming." Father says. Liam looks at me.

" Okay. Come on up sir." Liam says. He lets go of the speaker and walks back to me.

" Where should you hide?" Liam asks.

" I'm gonna hide in the bathroom. Or should I hide in the closet?" I ask.

" Don't hide in the closet. Your mum could get something from there. You're better off hiding in the shower in the bathroom." Liam says. I peck his lips.

" Okay. Please don't let them stay long." I say.

" I'll try not to. Now go! They should be here." Liam says. I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I walk to the shower and opened the curtain. I stepped in the shower and closed the curtain. I could see everything, but I don't think people could see me.

I hear a door open and close. I could hear Rachel's obnoxious voice already. Damn, she is so annoying.

" Do you have a bathroom I can use?" A male voice asks.

" Just down the hall and to the right." I hear Liam say. I hear footsteps approach and the door opens.

" I hope this is it." I hear the male voice mumble. The door swings close. I see Logan walk to the toliet and unzipper his pants. I had to cover my mouth because I felt myself gagging.

As soon as I heard the urine hit the toliet water I let it out. I started gagging. Logan looked at the shower curtain and pulled it open. He was looking at me with his thing still hanging out. I cover my eyes with my hands.

" Please put it away!" I say not too loud for people not in the bathroom to hear.

" Oh my god Millie! What are you doing in here?" Logan says with his thing still hanging out.

" For the love of god, please put it back! I don't want to see it!" I say. Logan puts his junk back in his pants. He zippers his pants and looks at me.

" Why the hell are you in here? Why aren't you at the movies and in Liam's bathroom?" Logan says.

" I lied and said that I was going to the movies. I really went to Liam's place and helped him set up some things and that's when you guys came. He told me to hide in the bathroom, but I didn't know I would have to see this!" I say.