In order to save He Wenchao, she asked her elders about the way to save him, and went to the Gold Coast Cliff alone. On her way she met Wen Renhe who was already paying attention to her movements and they went on this journey together.

This time, it was Yin Hanjiang who saved him. He didn't know where Jiu Yang was. When he saw Devil Venerable unconscious, he could only take him to the small valley where he was cultivating before.

It was a small sect that Wen Renhe was in when he first picked up Yin Hanjiang. Wen Renhe was the sect master of this small sect and after he unified the demonic path he secretly gave this place to Yin Hanjiang, and even arranged a formation. Now it was Yin Hanjiang's own place that other people had no knowledge of.

When Wen Renhe was fighting with the righteous master cultivators, Yin Hanjiang was alerted by the change of address by Altar Master Ruan to Devil Venerable. Demonic path was very ambitious, from the protectors, Altar masters to the disciples, they would all take advantage of your weakness to kill you. At this time, if Yin Hanjiang returned to Xuanyuan Sect with the severely injured Wen Renhe he was afraid that the first person he would need to kill was Shu Yanyan.

The Xuanyuan Sect had a marvelous army under Devil Venerable's command when he was well but when Devil Venerable was seriously injured, the Xuanyuan Sect was a dog-eat-dog kind of place.

Yin Hanjiang did not dare to take him back to Xuanyuan Sect. He had two places in his mind, one was the border town where Yin Hanjiang grew up, and the other was the place where he was brought to by his Lord when he was young.

He took Wen Renhe and dived under the waterfall where he had been cultivating. There was a small cave full of spiritual energy, suitable for healing.

Devil Venerable was seriously injured. Yin Hanjiang took out all the pills from his storage belt, selected some mild and replenishing spiritual medicines, and put them all into Wen Renhe mouth.

After hearing no breathing from Wen Renhe and noticing he was unable to swallow the medicine pills after a long hesitation, Yin Hanjiang apologised "I am sorry" to Devil Venerable and opened his mouth putting a mouthful of genuine Qi into his mouth from a distance of several inches.

He was careful to not touch his Lord's pale lips and deliberately avoided touching them with his teeth.

After taking the medicine, Yin Hanjiang put his genuine Qi into Wen Renhe body for about a week. He was relieved when he realized that Devil Venerable genuine Qi had begun to actively work and absorb the medicine.

After relaxing, Yin Hanjiang realized that he was unsteady on his own feet. He spurted out a mouthful of blood, and fainted at the feet of Wen Renhe.

Back then, the old Sect Master of the Xuanyuan Sect was the pinnacle cultivator of the Mahayana realm. When he beat on the Burning Sky Drum he would be trapped by the illusion and possessed by demons. Yin Hanjiang had just entered the Void realm, so when he used the drum his internal organs would naturally be severely damaged. However he was wholeheartedly thinking about saving Wen Renhe so he didn't care about his injuries and didn't feel the pain. It was not until Wen Renhe took a breath that Yin Hanjiang realized that he had also run out of oil.

Wen Renhe woke up after absorbing the medicines and found that he was in a dark and humid cave. The man in black was lying at his feet with his face against the cold stone stairs. Turning the man over, he saw a patch of green moss growing against his face just like in the folk ghost story book used to foil the cruel victims of ghosts.

Wen Renhe let out a breath, his dantian was in pain as if they were being torn apart. He took off his black robe and saw that his body was full of wounds, sword wounds, knife wounds, whip wounds, stick wounds ...... caused by the eighteen kinds of weapons. From almost all of them.