Wen Renhe had great expectations for the Massive Demon War. When he analyzed it privately with Yin Hanjiang, he felt that the righteous path might send around ten Mahayana experts and maybe some scattered immortals from various sects. Wen Renhe felt that ten would be a bit small and it would be difficult for him to break through without being on the verge of death, but it was good for the other ordinary disciples, who could make a breakthrough.

Neither he nor Yin Hanjiang would have guessed that the righteousness path would bring 12 Mahayana masters, 8 scattered immortals and one Heavenly immortal. All 21 masters arranged their array in advance to encircle Wen Renhe, vowing to kill the number one demonic path sect master.

Unlike what was recorded in the book, in which only Shangqing sent out their full strength, this time the entire five righteous sects sent their main force to battle.

"Hahahaha!" The sky echoed with Renhe's laughter.

Yin Hanjiang could hear from his laughter how happy he was at this time. He really believed that even if he died in this war, it wouldn't matter.

This was different from the plan! There were too many opponents. Venerable was really in danger.

Yin Hanjiang quietly closed his eyes and immediately opened them again. His eyes were filled with determination as he rushed towards the array with his sword.

For the first time, he disobeyed His Lord's order, and even if he had to die, he would rather die before his Lord. Watching his Lord encounter danger while he could do nothing, Yin Hanjiang couldn't stand it.

"Alkaid (star symbolizing destruction) has already appeared." The Master of Jiuxing sect saw Yin Hanjiang and reminded others: "Polis (star symbolizing power) has already fallen and Alkaid has gone mad. They must be eliminated together, or they will surely bring disaster to the world."

A Shangqing sect's scattered immortal casually flung out a metal ring with a dragon carved on it. The golden dragon was biting its tail with its mouth. This was the second immortal weapon of the Shangqing school: Dragon Locking Ring!

Under the power of the Dragon Locking Ring, even immortals would be trapped. Seeing that the Dragon Locking Ring was about to trap Yin Hanjiang, a long black halberd in golden light rammed into the ring with a clang, making the ring turn into a golden dragon and tightly wrap round the Seven Star Killing Halberd. Wen Renhe followed and appeared in front of Yin Hanjiang, stopped him and whispered: "Go!"

"My Lord!" Yin Hanjiang was holding his swords, his eyes bloodshot, never taking a step away from Wen Renhe.

Wen Renhe understood what he was thinking, the Master of Jiuxing sect was right, if Polis died, the Alkaid would definitely go mad. Yan Hanjiang could not watch his Lord being surrounded by so many people and turn away.

"I promise you, I will never die." Wen Renhe stretched out his hand and pressed it against Yin Hanjiang's heart.

His face was so close to Yin Hanjiang, so close that their lips seemed to be almost touching. Yin Hanjiang looked into his Lord's eyes and heard Wen Renhe say: "Ten years from now, the Desperate Spirit Formation will be broken and you will see how This Venerable will break it!"

After that, Yin Hanjiang was pushed out with a strong hand. His internal Qi pushed Yin Hanjiang out of the gap exposed by the formation when the Dragon Locking Ring and the Seven Killings Halberd had fought.

Yin Hanjiang watched as the formation boundary immediately closed after he was pushed out. His Lord was trapped in the formation with twenty-one experts at the same time. But unable to resist Wen Renhe strength, he was pushed further and further away until he was barely able to stop above the formation.