Who? What? Where? When and Why?

Start from the beginning

》Y/N pov《

'I'm falling?'

'OH SHIT I'M FALLING'

The air around me is moving so fast I can't tell which way is up, the noise is deafening, it hurts everything hurts. I flip again to see the ground, it's getting closer.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK"

Just as I'm entering the tree line a parachute opens on my back. A bit late I might add! Branches and vines wip at my body as I fall. I landed with a loud 'Thunk' right on my stomach. Gasping for air I rolled over, where the fuck? The trees seemed too tall, the air was warm, and I could almost swear I saw two moons. But that's just the shock; right? 

There's a weird vest strapped to me, apparently it's the parachute, but it looks odd. There are strange designs all around and a screen in the front. The straps came off easily as I stood on very wobbly legs. My gut hurt, like really bad, checking under my clothes I saw bruises of every color. It wasn't life threatening but it hurt like hell. I checked my pockets to see if I still had anything, I did find my taser, however it was in pieces. Probably from the landing I guess. There was something else; a bracelet? It was all black with a flashing red dot over the artery. It felt like the same material as the vest, but no matter how I tugged or twisted my wrist the damn thing wouldn't budge.

'Whatever' , I tugged down my sleeve trying to cover it up.

Another loud 'thunk' came from behind me. Wiping my head around I saw… a person! They groaned as they got up, dark skin, shaved head, and a military uniform is what I saw. They were built like a soldier that's for sure. Their head snapped up at me, pure fear written all over their face. I don't blame them, I doubt I look any different.

"Who are you?" He glanced around at the trees, patting down his pockets. Reaching behind he pulled out a long gun, glancing back at me, "Where are we?"

"I don't know I-" screaming interrupted my response, as me and the military man looked over the hedge. 

There was a tall lady dangling a few feet off the ground, tangled in the strings of her parachute. She was thrashing around cussing out the tree, trying to get down. She just now noticed us, as the branch holding her up broke. With a small yelp she fell to the ground in a heap of fabric, and leaves. Finally wrestling her way out of the mess she stood, staring dumbfounded at the surrounding area.

"Whoa … this is either a VERY bad trip," she was almost chuckling as she turned once again to face us,"or I'm dead, and this is hell". 

" I sure hope I'm not dead", the guy said while resting his gun on the ground," otherwise my husband's gonna kill me."

We all gave little laughs, the shock of our fall slowly wearing off. The three of us just stood there. Where are we? Why are we here? What are we supposed to do? So many questions, and no answers. The military man dropped to his knee suddenly, his gun drawn and pointing to the trees behind me.

"WAIT WAIT! DON'T SHOOT!" A voice sounded from behind a tree," I'm human you idiot! Drop the gun!" 

A skinny guy walked out from the brush, long shaggy hair falling in front of his face, clothes mismatched and wrinkly. He looked familiar, but no name came to mind. The military man sighed, standing back up as the skinny dude came closer. 

"So what do we do now?" I broke the silence, we had to do something right? I can't just stand here.

"Well we should try to find high ground, and observe our surroundings." Military man said. Nodding beyond the trees. 

"First off Mr. "Obi-wan" why should we listen to you?" The skinny dude demanded crossing his arms and glaring through his hair. Shifting his gaze to me he added," and who said anything about there being a''we ''?''