Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗

Beginne am Anfang

Pallavi is shock as suddenly he speak near her ear and she jump off in her place with small scream.

Raghav...

Mr raghavrao aap se Matlab aap ko to kuch lena dena nahi hai me kaha hoo, kya karti hoo, kaha jati hoo, app rahiye apne gusse k sath muje to Bahot kam hai uske alawa bhi smajla..

Said this she is about to go but in friction of seconds she is pinning to the door and thier room door looked with thud sounds loudly.

She is pinning to door itself by her hot and angry husband and he stand so close to her that both can feel eachothers heartbeat.

Raghav is looking straight in her eyes and feel the fire in those brown hazeldow marble looking eyes.

She has a world's most beautiful eyes and showing her all emotions in those beautiful eyes.

She is staring him back in his black orbes who ignite spark in between them whenever they came in contact with eachother.

They are combination of water and fire and chemistry between them is just another level can't describe in words.

Raghav huskily speak in her ear,
"So Mrs rao my queen... 24 hours challenge you accept yesterday and today in few hours it going to be time up, but look like you are not even trying to get apology sweetheart... Haa... " and he nuzzles into her long slender neck and inhale deeply her perfume which make intoxicating effect on him and make him turn on more for her.

Zara Zara Behekta Hai Mehekta Hain

Aaj To Mera Tan Badan

Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe

Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain

Aaj To Mera Tan Badan

Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe

Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein

Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko

Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa

Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re

Yuhi Baras Baras Kaali Ghata Barse

Hum Yaar Bheeg Jaaye

Is Chaahat Ki Baarish Mein

Meri Khuyli Khuli Lato Ko Suljaaye

Tu Apni Ungliyon Se Main

To Hoon Isi Khwaayish Mein

Sardi Ki Raaton Mein Hum

Soye Rahe Ek Chaadar Mein

Hum Dono Tanha Ho Na

Koi Bhi Rahe Is Ghar Mein

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain

Aaj To Mera Tan Badan

Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe