Chapter 3: It's all moving so fast

Börja om från början

When class ended he packed up his stuff and made his way down to the library. He texted Tara that he was out of class and coming down to do some homework in the library, she replied with several different heart emojis. His own heart fluttered. He went into the library and located Tara sitting at a table with a math book open and a graphing calculator in her hand, chewing on her pencil. Dylan joined her and pulled his laptop out of his bag. Tara held up one finger as she finished a math problem, then she looked up and greeted him quietly "hi baby boy! how was your class, too hard for a little one?" she giggled. Dylan giggled too "no, not really, it's similar content to what I've already been doing for my internship at the biotech company. Baby does a good job at the science." Tara patted his head and ruffled his hair. "Cute AND smart. Let me show you what I learned how to do today." 

She typed x2+y2−1)3−x2y3=0 into the list and hit graph, and the calculator draw a heart on the screen. Dylan smiled. He looked down at her side of the table and saw that she had done a week's worth of calculus homework all at once while he was in class. Tara noticed him gawking and she told him "I don't like taking work home with me, my apartment is a homework free zone. You should come over sometime." Dylan gulped. He really wanted to. He nodded eagerly. "Get all your homework done and then we can go grab your little stuff and come back on Wednesday" neither of them had any classes nor work to do tomorrow, so once Dylan got done with all his homework he got to spend some quality time with mommy. He quickly downloaded the reading and did the quiz, and then he did the psychology reading too and then he was done. He grabbed Tara's hand and they went back to his dorm room. 

Tara took their opportunity in private to check his pull up. To her surprise it was nice and dry "good job little guy" she said, and Dylan beamed at the praise. "I think you've earned the right to move back up to big boy pants." He gladly took off his pants and dry pull up and replaced it with  a pair of boxer briefs that hugged his figure nicely. He then started packing and grabbed a change of clothes, his pullups, diapers, and big boy undies, paci, bottle, a stuffie and a onesie, he also packed powder, his medicine, lube and condoms into his backpack. He felt that nagging feeling in his tummy but he was so eager to get to Tara's house and melt away into little space with her that he ignored it. Tara noticed something off "Do you have something you should tell me, Dylan?" He looked confused at her, and shook his head no. They left the dorm walked out towards Tara's car. Dylan stopped in his tracks and pressed his legs together. "Babe, are you sure you don't need to go potty?" Dylan shook his head in denial and ran to the car.

Tara opened up the passenger side door for him and put the seatbelt over his body and buckled it in. She got in on the driver's side and started up the car she saw him rubbing his thighs together but he stopped as soon as he noticed her looking. She pulled out of the parking lot and made her way to the highway. "I live a couple towns over, if you need to pee you gotta tell me now or wait until we get there." Dylan told her he was okay and didn't need to go at all. He'd been fine all through his chemistry class, and all through doing his homework, he could make it for 30 more minutes easily, he was a big boy now and had the underwear to prove it.

They made it onto the highway and were driving along fast for about 15 minutes. Dylan's urge had grown but it wasn't unmanageable yet. They kept moving until they hit a traffic jam a few minutes later. The traffic was stop and go and they were moving along at a snail's pace. Dylan really regretted not taking the time to go when he had the chance, and lying to Tara about having to go potty was a bad idea. He wiggled his legs trying to find a more comfortable position but he couldn't get comfortable when he had no idea how long it would be before they'd reach her apartment and with it, her bathroom. It was getting pretty bad now and the traffic jam was moving ever so slowly. He opened and closed his legs trying to find out what position lessened the pressure. Tara brought him out of his trance. "Hey baby, did you forget to tell me something before we left?" Dylan just whimpered, she had known all along. He felt ashamed for lying and for the imminent damage he would do to the passenger seat in her car.