Fucking tampering with evidence? This whole fucking court is against us-

"Your honour, I apologise for my clients behaviour- but I ask if we can question the evidence?" Our defendant speaks and the judge looks at him unhappily.

"Absolutely not." He says, "Tampering with evidence is a crime in itself, I ask you to keep your clients silent and in line for the rest of the hearing."

Our defendant comes to sit back next to us, looking a little defeated as he glares at me sidelong.

I glare right back, wanting to kill everyone in this room. I wanted to string up their half dead bodies and watch them writhe.

I clenched my jaw to will away the unsavoury thoughts, reminding myself to get through this hearing without putting Romeo at risk- and then killing everyone.

Why couldn't i just control my fucking impulses? Why did my dumbass have to get diagnosed with IED when I was 14?

Not only am I fucking shit up for myself- but for Romeo as well.

"You have shown obsessive and dangerous behaviours towards the victim, even after being caught and separated." The judge voices towards Romeo and I, "We'll take a 30 minute break to discuss, I've seen all I need to." He sneers and brings his gavel down once onto the stand before getting up.

I clench my fists on the table and turn to our defendant, "This is bullshit, they haven't even heard our side of the story." I growl and he looks at me equally angry.

"And now we won't have the fucking chance to thanks to you and your temper." He says back, and I bare my teeth at him before Romeo steps in.

"We're fucked, ok? But can we go out in the hallway to talk? Are we allowed to leave the room during the break?" He cuts in, probably stopping me from starting a full on fight. To which I am grateful.

Our defendant nods once and signals for the officers. They come over and grab us both by the biceps and lead us out the back hallway.

They wait outside the door as we enter the hallway, my cuffed hands find my hair as I run my fingers through it, pretending they're Car's manicured hands in an attempt to calm me down.

My attention is stolen though by a sound at the end of the hall. I turn to see Emiliano standing there, talking with the judge in a hushed whisper.

He suddenly pulls an envelope from his pocket and hands it discreetly to the judge who tucks it in his cloak. The judge nods and walks out the hallway.

"The fuck is the matter with you Evangelos-" Our defendant starts, coming into the hall, which snatches Emiliano's attention towards us- to me.

He looks down the hall, right at me and smiles before turning and leaving the same way as the judge.

I take a step to follow him, intent on strangling him with my handcuffs, but an arm reaches out and holds me in place.

"Are you even listening to me?" Our defendant exclaims and I shove him off me, "Are those scans real, did you rape her?" He asks in disgust and I shove him into the wall, needing to hurt somebody.

His back hits it with a satisfying crack and he groans loudly. I go to punch him as best I can with my handcuffed hands but Romeo beats me to it.

He steps in front of our defendant who's spluttering on the floor and raises his leg, kicking him square in the gut and making him double over in pain yet again.

He spits on him, "You were a shit lawyer anyways, fucking asshole." Romeo turns to me, looking at me apprehensively, "I saw Emiliano and the judges exchange as well." He breathes, "He's paying him off, we're going to prison aren't we?" He asks, but by the look in his eyes, he already knows the answer.