Chapter 20 New Visitors

Start from the beginning

 Shiva's smiled disappeared and he frowned.

"You...don't want it? Why?"

 Benimaru sat there for few seconds before sighing. He leaned on the tree behind him and looked up at the leaves.

"Well, it's quite simple. I love to fight, I love to just let loose sometimes! But as a chief...I can't do that because I can be killed. And in extreme chances leave village without mine heir."

"So you are just a fight fanatic?"

"Yeah. But I don't want to give this rule to just some random ogre. I still care about mine people, but I also want to live a happy life."

"So what are you planning?"

"Well...once I become chief I want to...give it over to mine sister."

 Shiva's eyes widen as Benimaru said it.

"Wait wait wait. Is that even allowed? Can female ogre be a chief?"

"Why not? As long as she is strong enough to hold her title and has support of other ogres. And that won't be problem, she is very capable with her magic and every ogre around here treats here like their own sister."

 Shiva nodded but then his gaze landed on someone that was back in the camp.

"And what about him? What if he doesn't agree and starts infighting?"

"Then we take care of him. I want to do it either way after we deal with the Orc Lord. Will you help me?"

 Benimaru extends his hand towards Shiva and Shiva immediately grabs it.

"Of course. I will always stand with you."

 "Thanks"

 Benimaru smiles at Shiva's loyalty but then remembers the other thing that he wanted to talk about with Shiva. Benimaru sits up straight and turns more towards Shiva.

"There is also something I wanted to ask."

 Shiva raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"Do you have any feelings for...mine sister?"

 Shiva didn't respond for few seconds and continued to blink until a small blush made it to his pale face. 

"E-Eh?! What?"

"Oh don't be stupid! Well, I know at least that mine sister loves you. But what about you because you must have seen how she looks at you, right?"

 Shiva calms down and sighs, he places his upper right arm on his nape and scratches it.

"I...Listen, I noticed how she behaves next to me and there is a possibility that she loves me but...I am with Shion, I can't be with Princess too because that's cheating."

"Huh?"

 Shiva froze as he saw one of the most deadpan faces he saw in his life.

"W-What?"

"Don't tell me...you don't know about it?"

"About what?"

 Benimaru sighed and shook his head.

"It's normal in ogre culture to have multiple wives. Mine father even had two, he was few years with his first one before he married mine mother."

 Shiva's eyes widen as he heard that.

"What?! How come I never saw her?"

 Benimaru frowned sadly and sighed again.

"It's because...she died when being on a mission."