Chapter 7 Martial Arts

Ogre princes was walking towards her house and was humming quietly a tune. She was happy, day ago she was still sleeping, laying alone in cold room. And now thanks to Shiva she can once again walk among other ogres and be happy. She was thankful that Shiva came to the village and she decided to make him enjoy his time here. 

 As she was walking further down the path, suddenly something flew into her field of vision and crashed on the ground. Everyone around gasped in shock as they watched Shiva stand up from the crater he made but falling back to his knees. Princess's eyes widen as she saw Shiva's broken right arm and she quickly rushed to him.

"What happen?!"

 She crouched down next to him and looked at his arm in worry. Shiva wiped trickle of blood coming from the side of his mouth and placed his hand on his side. He glanced at Princess and furrowed his brows.

"Ryujin punched me..."

"What?! Why?!"

"I don't know. But I will find out..."

 Shiva stood up wobbly and glared forward while Princess was still looking at his broken arm that was twisted to other direction.

'That blow was strong, as it's should be. Even though he is old he still is a Kijin. That blow broke two of mine ribs and almost ripped off mine arm...' 

"Quickly! You need to go to healer! She should be able to heal this!"

 Shiva looked down at Princess who was talking to him. His eyes widen slightly before smiling a little. With his other arm he patted her head before taking few steps forward. Princess blushed slightly and placed her hands on her head. Shiva glanced at her from behind his shoulder and smirked.

"No need to worry. Wounds like those are nothing..."

 He looked back forward and saw Ryujin making his way towards him, light blue aura surrounding him. Shiva frowned his anger raising as he saw Kijin that wounded him. Shiva took a hold of his left, broken arm with his healthy one and ripped it out. 

 Princess gasped in shock and Ryujin stopped in place, raising eyebrow at that. Other ogres around also gasped at the sight before some began to vomit as Shiva began to eat his left hand that he previously ripped out.

"What are you...?"

 Ryujin looked confused at what Shiva is doing before his eyes slightly opened. He saw vines appear in the stump and then morphing new bone, muscles, skin. In few second Shiva's left hand was like new.

"Hmm...It was enough to regenerate mine hand but not ribs...Princess!"

"Huh?! Yes?!"

"Get me more meat so I can regenerate. I will pay them back somehow."

 Princess stood in place for few seconds stunned at what she saw before quickly running off towards people all around, asking for meat. Ryujin chuckled gaining Shiva's attention.

"You have an interesting ability. I wonder what else are you hiding..."

 Shiva glared at old kijin and snarled. He spread his arms, opening them for him.

"Then come and see!"

 Ryujin dashed towards him in high speed and was ready to throw a punch. Shiva seeing it, thew top of his kimono back reviling his extra arms. Ryujin's eyes widen before he was met face first with Shiva's fist. 

 Shiva using his top pair of arms blocked Ryujin's arms while with his bottom pair he punched him in the face and stomach. Old kijin was thrown back and Shiva followed with a roundhouse kick to Ryujin's face. He was able to block the kick but was send back from it's power. Shiva cracked his knuckles before spreading all of his arms and smirking.

"What happen?! You were so confident few seconds ago!"

 Ryujin coughed few times and stood up. He looked at Shiva and examined Shiva's arms closely. The top pair was muscular but lean, skin on the hand and wrists was red and they had sharp like swords, black nails. The lower pair was thicker then the top one and had more muscles. It wasn't red like the top one and didn't had those nails. 

"Hmpf! You took me by surprise and that is all. I knew you hid something more but look at that...I like you even more now."

 Ryujin smiled towards Shiva who growled and was about to say something but Ryujin continued.

"You have power and good conditions. You are lacking skill and experience but I could change that."

 Shiva raised an eyebrow. He didn't know what to think of it. First Ryujin attacks him and now what? Shiva chuckled slowly and glared at Ryujin.

"Not only attacking me but also insulting mine skill....What do you want?"

"I want to change that. I want to teach you how to use those hands and strength of yours. How does that sound?"

"You want to teach me? You could say that before attacking me!"

 "I was simply checking if you are in good shape for mine and mine brother's training. Some could say its....hard."

 Shiva looked at Ryujin for few seconds before sighing.

"So all of this was just a test?"

 Ryujin nodded with a small smile.

"Yes. Why do you think mine brother or guard captain didn't arrive yet? They know all about this."

"I see...Fine. I will train under you."

 Ryujin smiled and opened his eyes reveling blue eyes of a dragon.

"Great~"